Stylist Noona Pt 57(A King and his Princess) (smut)

"Oppa huh? He raises an eyebrow at you," I don't know if I like that very much. I think I might prefer King or sir at the very least."

His confidence never fails to rock you to your core. Your mouth must be hanging open because his hand comes under your chin, letting his thumb run over your bottom lip. Almost on instinct your tongue pokes out to flick the tip of his finger. His eyes darken immediately, pulling you closer and speaking softly.

"You are my princess are you not? Princesses show their King respect." You nod, his sudden new side takes you by surprise. "I will of course reward my princess if she performs well,"

"I will wait patiently for my king to arrive home."You bow slightly, quite enjoying this roleplay.

"No princess, now." He grabs your upper arm and pulls you out of the dance room down the hall and into an elevator pressing a button for a few floors above.

You both stare straight forward until the doors shut. Before you know it, Jin's arms are on either side of your head backing you against the wall. His lips attack yours, with the same heat and passion you had last night. The elevator dings for the next floor and you break apart unwillingly.

More people file in and you are forced to once side of the lift, and Jin on the other. He leans against the wall crossing his arms over his broad chest. His eyes never leave you, his lips just starting to become swollen from kissing. Looking around nervously, you study the numbers ticking upwards, as the tension grows. To you it's suffocating, but to the strangers sharing the elevator it's no different than any other work day.

The doors open and a few people get off. Jin holds up a hand for you to stay put, then mouths that the next stop is yours.

"After you miss," Jin waves you out ahead of him politely.

You walk out and walk straight down the hall waiting for the doors to close behind you.

"Jin where are we?" You look around at the largely deserted floor. A ladder and some drop clothes litter the hall farther down. The section of lights close to the elevator appear to be the only ones in working order. Even those flicker every few seconds. "It's so creepy."

"It used to be the editor's space, but it's under renovation to be more open." He takes your hand, again pulling you further down the dark hallway, and into a side room.

The door shuts behind you, but this time it's you that attacks Jin's lips. He moans into your mouth, hands holding your waist tightly to himself. The bulge in his pants is more than evident pressed up against your stomach. Your arms circle his neck, desperate to make sure you can't be broken apart yet again.

Mingling breath and the friction of your bodies heat up the air around you into a stacticky mess.

One of his hands trails down to your butt, lifting the green fabric of your skirt to grip your skin. You pull up that adjacent leg, and wrap it around Jin's waist pulling him yet closer, grinding yourself on him as much as possible.

After not being allowed to have sex with Jin after the Croatia trip. Then came the busy schedules, and last night when self control overruled your sex drives. Finally sitting there for over an hour while this man was the only one you could focus on. You need him. After all that, you need to feel him, breath him, worship him. He is your king after all.

"Oh god, Jin I want you," You moan against his lips, letting go of his neck to pull at the hem of his shirt until it comes off over his head.

He hisses when your cold fingers press into his torso, but you can't resist touching him. His skin is so soft and it ripples so nicely under your hands.