Stylist Noona Pt 28 (Blanket Fort) (fluff)

You laugh weakly at Tae resting against his chest jumping when you feel his hands on your back.

"How- um, how did you get out of those?" You nod dumbfounded at the handcuffs that were still secured to the bed posts.

"What? Oh, they have a trick to them." He answers casually grazing his fingers over your sides. "They are made for bdsm, they aren't real, so they have a special release thing just in case the person tied up needs let out quickly."

"How does that work?"

"Don't worry about that. If we ever need to get you out quickly, I know how to do it." He winks at you, his bed head and relaxed smile kill you a little inside.

How is it possible for someone to be this attractive? Its like hes computer generated or something.

"Um Tae, I hate to ruin this uh interesting moment, but sitting in our cum is not the most comfortable thing in the world..." You remind him of the mess on his stomach.

"Ew yeah," he sits up grimacing at the sticky, for lack of better words slime. He helps you off the bed with a hand to steady you, following you to the bathroom.

You clean yourselves up with wet rags, enough to be able to put your clothes back on.

"Welp." You sigh sitting on Tae's bed wrapped up in his comforter, too lazy to go get proper clothes. "What do we do now, it's still so early."

It is still only 11:45, and the others won't be home for at least a few more hours.

"We could..." Taehyung pauses pulling his shirt over his head. ".. play with Legos, oooooor we could, color, ooooorrr make sock puppets. Oooorrrrrr-"

"I get it, I get it." You giggle at his childish suggestions, as he comes to kneel on the bed in front of you. His smile shaped into a cute boxy grin.

"You didn't let me finish, but I guess you don't wanna hear the best idea ever." Tae pouts a lip at you widening his eyes to look like an absolutely pathetic but adorable puppy.

"What were you gonna say?" you muse as he perks up again like nothing ever happened,

"Well, we could make a fort, with lots of blankets and pillows! Down in the living room? Or I guess we could do it in here! But we could watch a movie or play games down there." The way he gets so excited for making a fort gives you no option but to agree. You would have said yes anyways.

Hurriedly you both gather all of the blankets and pillows from his room and from yours and head downstairs. You pull chairs from the kitchen table to hold the blankets up, using the couch as the main support. The blankets that you don't use for the structure of the fort get thrown in with pillows.

The two of you snuggle in making a nest for yourselves. Tae flicks on the tv searching for something to watch.

"Pick whatever you want Taehyungie, I'm gonna go make us some lunch." You peck his cheek and go to the kitchen. Cabinets open and close, cardboard boxes rip open, plates klink, and the microwave beeps. Yup, you made microwave mac and cheese. From the other room tense music is followed by a horrifying scream.

"Tae..?" You call making sure he's okay.

"Yup?"

"You good?"

"Yeah, that was just the show. You need any help?"

"No I've got it." You had just finished up, and you carry the two plate of macaroni and cheese out to the fort.

"Mmmm thank you baby, it looks really good!" Tae says with a grateful smile.

"I didn't really do much." You remark.