Stylist Noona Pt 10 (Ours)(rough smut/angst)

i suggest listening to  Kpop Hoe Anthems- club mix, while reading

This smut may be triggering to some people. *warning* read at your own risk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at the club in your own car, the manager thought it would be best if you didn't show up with the rest of BTS. It was fine, it gave you some extra time for getting ready.

Stepping out of the car, you are already getting some looks from the line of people that the bouncer won't let in. You hand the bouncer a slip of paper and he lets you in.

The inside of the club is warm from all of the people dancing, the walls painted in red light, the booths and chairs done in a similar red velvet. The music blasts from a dj's booth in the corner opposite from the bar, which is where you go first.

"What'll it be sweetheart?" A man asks dragging his fingers up and down your bare arm.

You shrug away instinctively.

"Uhm" The man is attractive, you recognize him from somewhere, but you can't bring yourself to look at him fully, "Whiskey sour please."

The man puts the cash on the bar and the bartender hands you the drink, you sip it delicately.

"Ooh hey this is a good song, dance with me." He doesn't really give you a choice before he's pulling you on to the floor.

History's Queen (the song blaring) mixed with whiskey has you in a good mood so you go with him pretty willingly.

His hands on your hips are possessive and commanding, it was starting to make you forget about who you were supposed to meet there.

He turns you around as the song is changing, pressing his body into yours roughly, you can feel a bulge against your stomach. Leaning he goes in to kiss you.

"Excuse me," You stop, him pushing away, "I need to go find my friends." 

 You leave him to make your way through the crowd receiving a few inevitable yet painful jabs and elbows to the ribs.

"(Y/N) there you are, we were starting to worry you had gotten into a car accident or something." Namjoon stands up to greet you. The rest of the guys are seated in a booth, glasses strewn on the table. Most of them smile, except, strangely Jimin wasn't.

"What's up with him? Is he okay?" You whisper to Namjoon who dismisses the questions, and invites you to sit.

"Noona, do you want to dance with me?" Jungkook asks with an innocent little smile.

"Sure Kook!" you take his hand and go to the dance floor.

For a guy who says he hasn't had sex before he knows how to move his body just the right way to get you hot. You bump and grind, swaying to the music for at least 4 songs.

"Hey buddy," Someone taps Jungkook's shoulder, "That's my girl." It was the same guy from earlier. A more obnoxious and persistent version than the one you had met earlier.

"No, I think you have the wrong person." Jungkook turns back around to you hoping he would go away. He doesn't.

"Nah man, I saw her first. At least let me get one more dance with her." He keeps trying to cut between you.

"No, I'm with my friends, please go away." You give him a cold face.

"Oh come on baby, he's like 12, you really wanna hang out with him instead of a real man?" He grabs your arm trying to pull you away, but you rip your arm out of his grasp.