Stylist Noona Pt 85(Trick or Treat)(smutx4)

You pad around your room after your shower, with nothing to do before the party.

There's a knock at your door and you pull your towel tighter and call for them to come in.

The door creaks open slowly with an ominous squeak. The hallway is dark and you can hear the spooky ambience floating up the stairs. You peak a little more into the dark void pulling the towel up a little more, when a low groan hums in the hall.

"Who's there?" You ask confused.

"Angel, you never ask 'who's there'. If you're in a horror movie, and you ask if someone is there, you die." Hobi comes strolling casually, all dolled up as a 1920's gangster, in a nice fitted black suit, rolling his eyes at your ignorance.

"Well.. I didn't really think it could be a vicious murderer with all of the staff and security buzzing around downstairs." You poke out your tongue defiantly.

"That's fair. What are you dressing up as? You still haven't told us." He asks flopping on the bed heavily. He smirks looking you up and down. "Unless this is your costume."

"Ha! No. and I'm not telling until the party starts." You know it's going to get them all hot under the collar so you'd rather enjoy at least a few minutes of the party before getting jumped.

"Fine, fine, but you're no fun," He sticks his tongue out in return, making you giggle. "I guess I can be patient a little longer. Only 20 minutes til you better get dressed, I'll stay and watch." He winks rolling onto his stomach resting his head in his hands with a stupid ornery grin.

"Cute, but pass for right now sir." You wink, before pointing to the door. "Out, I do need to get ready."

Reluctantly the mob boss leaves and you shut and lock the door behind him. Rushing to your closet you grab out the short lolita style maid costume, cute mary jane pumps and your thigh high socks. The black fluffy skirt barely comes past your ass and the top has a seductive cut out right if the cleavage. You pull your hair into a low bun with some wisps pulled out around your face. Before putting on the black maids dress, you put on a lace black pushup bra that will showcase the assets beautifully, with a matching thong and garter belt. Next come the thigh highs that clip onto the garter belt, pulling the straps taught over your ass very nicely. Now the poofy short dress with a sweet white apron.