Stylist Noona Pt 74 (You Flirt Too Much)(Smutttttttt)

Despite the amount of work that needs to be done, it's all handled flawlessly by the entire Hybe staff. The building is humming with workers, buzzing from place to place on set. Lighting engineers arrange and rearrange soft boxes and spots, switching out different color gels and fiddling with the various settings on smart lights. Cameramen take demo films of the enormous gym space. Certainly a colorful room like this could be color corrected in post production, but it's much easier on everyone to make sure it looks right the first time.

"Alright, everyone!" Choi calls over the hubbub. "Attention! Please!" He claps loudly, jarring some production assistants nearby. "We have a lot to get done today. It's 8:45 right now. We will begin filming the group shot with Jin as our focus in a few minutes. Then we will do individual shots, in the elevator for the dance break section, as well as Jimin, and Taehyung's solo shots, concept photos will also be done in the elevator as well. Then at 12:30, we will break for lunch in the parking lot. If need be, we will retake any shots here after lunch, before moving back to the studio. Plan to break down here at 12:45 if everything goes according to plan." He studies his clipboard to make sure he covered everything.

"Oh yes, today is the only day we will be shooting 2 different outfits. So, boys, before leaving here, be sure to grab makeup wipes, to make sure makeup goes quickly at the studio. Alright everyone, chop chop. Day 2 filming starts in 10 minutes!"

Yep Day 2, 8:50 in the morning. Production staff are working like a finely tuned machine, and you are also here.

You'd been on staff with EXO, but never as a designer. At best on filming days you'd be an assistant. Making sure the right outfits went to the right member, transporting the multiple racks of clothes from one set to another. But they already have people for that.

You attended the first shoot yesterday, even though your designs weren't the ones being filmed. Myeoum was the lead on set that day, their designs had made it into the teaser, and were used in a giant light box type room, as well as a jail set. It gave you more insight into how you would need to act on your day.

Most of your job is looking over the boys at the beginning of the day, making sure all of the fits looked right, you were doing a lot of nothing. Myeoum warned you yesterday that it could get pretty boring today.

But aside from the lot of nothing you've had to do, you've also had to sit by and watch as other assistants prod and primp your men.

Sure they are just being friendly, maybe they even consider your boys to be friends. But do they really have to be so stupidly giggly, and smile all the goddamn time???

That was grating enough, but when Joon or Hobi would deal it right back making the assistants nervous and blushy, that really got your blood boiling. Or Jimin being just his usual flirtatious self, doing funny things, and being cutesy just to make the girls fawn over him. It really makes you want to pour your entire iced coffee over all of their heads.

"Allllright, lets have all seven of you on set please. Jin you'll be in the chair closest to Camera C. Remember, it's going to be shot like Taehyung, is throwing it off too you, so let's try to get a little bit of a spin into the camera. The rest of you fill in those seats in the back, if we need to we'll rearrange the order. Okay? Good." Finally they get called away from the bantering that sets your jaw on edge.

2 takes here and they are happy, Jin is a whizz in front of the camera. His charisma shows through the screen, and you do start to understand why the others are so infatuated with them.

You get to experience their charms and wiles on a daily and nightly, wink wink, basis, but you forget that others only see that on occasion. They certainly are all incredibly handsome and they draw you in like a gravitational pull.