Stylist Noona 22 (Sazerac) (fluff/smutt)

The doorbell rings as you are admiring yourself in the mirror, and strange voices echo in the foyer only barely louder than the music pumping on the first floor.

Slipping on a pair of stilettos, you open your door, the volume of the music smacking you in the face, but you make your way down the stairs anyways. Just like the first party, the room to the right of the stair s is the bar, and the room to the left is the dance room, there were quite a few people here already.

"I thought this was supposed to be smaller?" You think to yourself seeing how crowded the dance floor is already, noticing a familiar face among the many.

You walk over to the man struggling to dance, clearly trying his best.

"Chanyeol?" You tap the person's shoulder making them turn around, his eyes light up as soon as he sees you.

"(Y/N)! You look great! How are you, we really miss having you as our stylist, how have you been?" Leaving the main crowd you find somewhere slightly quieter to talk.

"I've been doing really well! What brings you to the party?" You ask turning the conversation away from yourself, trying to avoid talking about anything that would expose the 'sex companion' situation.

"I've talked with Yoongi and Namjoon about a few producing and composing things before, we are not quite friends, but more than acquaintances, you know what I mean?" He gives you a cute puppy smile before quickly changing the subject, " So what are you doing now? Are you still a stylist?"

What do you say? "Oh yea I have sex with seven different men on rotation, and they take care of me in return" ha! You'd never thought about what you should tell people in case they ask.

"I uhm-"

"Hey! (Y/N) there you are! We didn't see you come in!" Thank god Jimin interrupts your conversation saving you from coming up with a lie. "Sorry Chanyeol hyung, I need to steal (Y/N) for a bit." He holds your elbow protectively.

"Oh yea, sure, I'll talk to you later!" You give the tall man a sorry smile as Jimin is already pulling you away.

"Oh my gosh thank you, I didn't know what to say!" You admit once you reach the foyer out of ear shot.

"I kind of thought so, your face pretty much telegraphs everything you're thinking about," He teases you trying to not show how much he wants to look you up and down right now.

Contagious laughter explodes from the bar room and you both look to see Taehyung and Kookie eyes squinted cracking up at something.

"Ah fuck noona, you should wear that dress around the house." Even just a little bit of alcohol making him bold enough to hit on you so loudly around so many people.

"Shhh Kookie, people will hear." You scold him, lowering your voice stepping to him whispering in his ear loud enough for the other two to hear. A sexy flirtatious side taking over you out of nowhere, "Wouldn't you rather see me wearing nothing?"

"Shit." Tae curses breathing out harshly, adjusting himself in his tight black jeans. You can't lie, knowing you got him worked up definitely does something for yourself confidence. "Joon hyung is so lucky tonight."

"If I can find him, have you seen him?" you ask looking over their shoulders, but it was futile, both of the rooms were so dark already. They all shrug, which is not quite the answer you were looking for, but what can you do? "Okay, well I'm gonna go search for him then, if you see him send him my way!" You call over your shoulder walking towards the room with the bar.

"Jagiya!" Jimin's voice makes you stop and turn, "Save a dance for me tonight!" You give him a thumbs up, renewing your promise from the first night you had met.