Stylist Noona Pt 26 (Lets Take This Upstairs) (fluff)

The seconds that follow, your "I love you" feel like an eternity. Jimin and Yoongi look at each other, a touch of shock or confusion on their faces.

"You mean both of us?" Jimin asks. You realize neither of them knew you had said it to the other. Hell Yoongi didn't even know you had said it back to him.

"Yes, I love you both. I love you, Jimin, and I love you, Yoongi." You sit up cross legged between them now that this has the potential to turn into more a full discussion than sweet pillow talk. "Sorry I didn't let you know sooner Yoongi, I heard you last night before you left."

"Wait, you told her already?!" Jimin hits Yoongi's arm spitefully, having been left out of the loop. He gets up finding his underwear, wincing at having been stretched by Yoongi's cock.

"Uh yea? You know I do, I said so the other day!" the two argue seemingly forgetting that you are sitting right there. "It's not like i was gonna wait for the rest of you. Plus I thought she was asleep!"

Yoongi gets up putting his underwear and jeans on, throwing Jimin his slacks, and you, your panties far less aggressively than he had thrown the pants.

"Guys, guys! Just because one of you said it first doesn't mean I love them more. I love you both equally." You slip on your panties and grimacing at how cold they are from how wet you were before taking them off.

"What about the others?" Jealousy thick in Jimin's voice as he leans against his desk, arms crossed over his bare chest.

You look to Yoongi who is busy fixing his sweatshirt hood, for a hint at the right answer.

"They haven't said anything yet if that's what you mean. But I'm pretty sure i feel the same about them. At least Taehyung and Hoseok anyways." In truth you have had good times with Jungkook and Namjoon, but you haven't really thought about how deeply you might feel for them. On the other hand, you really haven't spent enough time with Jin to know much other than his name, dick size, and that he prefers to call you princess. Sure you have fun, like in the pool, but, other than that...

"Jiminie, calm down." Yoongi speaks tearing you from your overthinking. "She can love more than one of us. You love me, and you love (Y/N), don't you?"

Jimin huffs, staring at the ceiling, unwilling to admit his elder is right.

"Yeah, I guess you're right hyung."

You get off of the bed adjusting your disheveled dress, walking to the shirtless man. Cupping his face you force him to look into your eyes, not breaking the stare even as Yoongi wraps his arms around your waist laying his head on your shoulder, staring into Jimin's eyes as well.

"Don't worry, it's not gonna be easy, for sure. But we will figure it out along the way. Okay?" Jimin nods in your hands squishing his cheeks adorably against your fingers, making you and Yoongi turn to mush.

"Ahhh Jiminie you're so cute!!!" Yoongi squeezes his cheek scrunching up his face

"Oh come on you guys this was a serious moment!" Jimin complains at the two of you. Ignoring his protests you pull him into a tight embrace, Yoongi joins in wrapping his arms around both of you, giggling with an adorable gummy smile.

"Goodnight jagiya." Jimin kisses your forehead, opening your bedroom door for you, as you turn to Yoongi.

"Goodnight baby girl." You return the goodnight wishes with pecks to both pairs of lips, and close the door to your room behind you.

Its earlier than you'd normally go to bed, but you want to make sure you have enough energy to play with Taehyung, and his bdsm toys.

You throw on the silky set he had picked, and hop in bed.

"Baaabyyyy? Baaaaaaaabyyyyyyyyyy?" Taehyung's deep voice rouses you from your sleep. He kisses behind your ears, making you giggle pulling the covers over your head. Through the fabric you can feel Tae's hands running over your frame. It dawns on you. You aren't anymore protected under the sheets.

Tae tickles you through the blankets making you squirm and thrash about until your head pops out again.

"S-Stooopp Tae p-please ahhahaha." You plead through laughter, finally getting Tae to stop.

"Oh but why? You're so cute when you laugh." He fauns over you brushing the messy hair out of your face. "Besides you're awake now aren't you?"

"What did you want?" You push all of the blankets off of you into a ball at the end of your bed.

"Well first I'm supposed to tell you that the others are at the studio today. And I was just about to go make breakfast, I thought you might not want to miss breakfast again." Tae stands up offering you a hand, that you take.

You hop out of bed showing off the fact that you had slept in the light peachy lingerie he picked for you. The loose boy short panties showing off a little cheek, and the sheer lace bralette leaves little to the imagination. Taehyung licks his lips standing back admiring the view, embarrassed, you hide your face in your hands laughing quietly.

Tae moves your hand pulling your arms around his neck before wrapping his own around your waist. He's already getting hard, you can feel the bulge against your stomach.

"Already?" You tease with a smirk.

"Have you looked in the mirror with that outfit on? Can you blame me?" The way he slightly looks down his nose at you with half lidded eyes turns you on like crazy. You press into him, earning a moan, you're not going to let him win that easily, or at all.

"I'm excited to see all of your fun toys, maybe I'll even use some on you Taehyungie." He disintegrates at your dominant purrs, and pet name.

Not entirely sure why, but you are feeling so needy to be the dominant one, you had been since teasing Taehyung this morning. Aside from being with Jungkook in the hot tub you haven't been the one in-charge with the others. It should be fun to see how far you can push the others, since Tae seems to be responding so well.

"ah-Fuck" He breathes, "breakfast first please. I dunno if i have enough strength for what you're implying."

Okay, breakfast first then. It doesn't really matter, to you, it just means you get to tease him longer.

You finish breakfast quickly washing your own dish, while Tae finishes eating. From his place at the table you know he can see you leaning over the sink. Each time you bend a little lower, so that the silky shorts show more of your ass, you can hear him fumble with his silverware.

"You wanna go upstairs?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There might be another chapter coming out tonight, but it may be tomorrow, well see.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the read.