Stylist Noona Pt 90 (Mind if I Join?)(threesome & more)

"Cheer up baby, cheer up baby
Cheer up a little more
A girl can't give her heart too easily
That's how you'll get to like me even more
I'll act calm, as if it's nothing
So you won't know that I like you
Just get it together
And then baby cheer up!"

Yoongi and Joonie finish screeching out the Twice song at the top of their lungs. You're honestly surprised they still have voices after all that

"Okay,  who wants to go next?" Joon holds out the karaoke mic to the rest of you recovering from fits of laughter at their display.

You had promised you'd sing but after the busy day of exploring the new house and also all of the sex, youre pretty tired.
After dinner you tried your damndest to subtly get Jimin, Jungkook or Taehyung to go to bed with you. But try as you might, you couldn't get any of them alone long enough to ask them.

"Nah, I think I'm done for the night. I need to um- get to bed earlier tonight. Hyung, weren't you saying you wanted to go to bed early too?" Jungkook nudges Tae as he stands up, tipping his head to the door.

"Oh yeah. Yeah I better hit the hay, I was up way too late yesterday."
They throw on their shoes and close the door behind them and in the dark you see their strapping silhouettes dashing off to the house furthest away.

Settling back into the couch you watch Jimin as he browses through the song list, his lean form catching your eye as soon as he stood up.

"What are you waiting for?" Yoongi whispers in a hush, sliding onto the couch next to you. You look at him with a confused furrow to your brow. "They are gonna go fuck. You're gonna miss your chance."

He nods towards the door Taehyung and Jungkook left through.

"What? How do you know that?" You unsettle yourself and come to the edge of the couch, ready to make your excuses to the others.

"I just know how Jungkook acts when he's lying to get Taehyung alone. You better go, I'll tell the others you 're tired or something." He gives your butt a nudge helping you to pop up from your seat quickly.

Racing to the door you slide into your boots not bothering to lace them up, praying you dont trip on the strings on your mad dash. You can't waste anymore time, for all you know, they could already be going at it and youll miss your chance to have sex with all seven of them before the window closes.

Your feet pound against the cold ground as you cross the yard, not bothering to take the proper path.  A slight step up catches the toe of your boot and you stumble forwards. Luckily your hands come out to stop your fall before you face plant.  Wiping the gravel off of your palms you collect yourself and rush on. 

Opening the  door to the main common space, faint and muffled moans drift from the cracked door of Taehyung's room greeting your ears. You give a sigh of relief knowing they are far too quiet to be fully in the throws of passion. 

Pausing in the doorway you place a hand carefully against the door, opening it ever so slightly until you catch sight of the two. Taehyung has Jungkook pinned to the wall, holding his wrists against the drywall, while he presses a gentle thigh into the younger's crotch.  Jungkook whimpers into Taehyung's mouth as his lips are ravaged, and he tries desperately to grind against the thigh between his legs.

It's a beautiful sight. They are so erotic together, even with all their clothes on, they make heat rise in your chest and cheeks, and wetness pool into the bridge of your panties. 

Bracing against the door frame, the hand that had pushed the door open falls to the seam of your joggers. The pads of your fingers massage your clit slowly, as your eyes are glued to the two men entangled in lust.