Stylist Noona Pt 9 (Chocolate or Vanilla)(fluff)

8:34 me: Good morning Jiminie

9:00 Jimin: Good morning jagiya, come down quickly I have a surprise for you!

A surprise? These men and their surprises. Everyday it was something, but you weren't complaining, you liked the companionship and attention.

You spring out of bed and race to the top of the steps.  Jimin is standing at the bottom with a brown stuffed dog.

"I really wanted this to be a real dog but our CEO said no dogs in the dom, but i hope you like it," He smiles sheepishly, holding the dog out to you.

"Aw Jimin, thank you, he's so cute! i love it!"

"You should go get dressed for the fair so you and I can have a fun time before it gets too hot." He reminds you that it will be nearly 100 degrees today.

You go and change into a flowy yellow shirt and a pair of light-wash denim shorts, throwing on the same white trainers from the day before. Braiding your hair into two plaits,putting on a white dad cap.

 Braiding your hair into two plaits,putting on a white dad cap

Your phone buzzes.

9:32 Jungkookie: Noona, can I talk to you?

9:32 me: be right there.

You go to Jungkook's room, knocking and the door opens and you see him sitting on the floor fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"Kookie, are you okay?" You join him on the floor, he doesn't look at you.

"I-I've never really had sex noona, and the walls aren't super thin- but when you're with the others- I don't want to- I don't want to let you down...." He stutters out avoiding your eyes.

"Oh Jungkook, it's okay. We don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with-"

"No I want to believe me, you're very sexy noona" His cheeks flare red.

"Okay, we can take it slow, whatever you need. Okay?" He nods. "I have to go, we can talk more about this later." You kiss his forehead, each cheek, his nose, and his lips earning a bunnylike giggle.

"Jimin, I'm ready" You call once you reach the foyer, and he comes around the corner wrapping his arms around your waist.

"You look so cute and dainty Jagiya" his hands toying with your braids. "Let's go to the fair!"

Dings and whistles and wild screams can be heard all around the grounds,you and jimin take turns dragging each other on rides.

"(Y/N) look they have games too, I'm gonna win you a Ryan stuffie!!!" He pays the booth man and begins playing the game. Ding!

"Times up man. Sorry." the game runner says.

"Let me try again."

"No, Jimin, its okay, you already got me the stuffed dog earlier,"

"I want to spoil you okay? Jagiya would you go get us two ice cream cones?" He hands you some money resisting the urge to kiss you in public.

"Okay... I'll be right back."

You weren't, with it being so hot EVERYONE wants ice cream today.

Finally you get to the front of the line suddenly you realize you don't know what flavor Jimin wants, you get one vanilla cone, and one chocolate cone just in case.

"I got the ice cream!" You announce triumphantly,finding Jimin sitting on a bench near the game.

"And I got you the Ryan stuffie!" He pulls out the orange-yellow bear from behind his back!

"Aww thank you Jiminie!" You hug him backing off quickly remembering the public eye forever on you two. "Here's the ice cream, chocolate or vanilla."

"Mmm chocolate please, I'm not a vanilla guy." He winks

"You wanna ride the ferris wheel? I think that's the last ride left." Jimin proposes.

"Sure, just let me go to the restroom first, my hands are all sticky from the ice cream."

------------------

It was about 12:30 when it reached 102 degrees. Not wanting to bake in the sun, you head back to the house.

"Hey guys, how was the fair?" Taehyung asks looking up from his laptop.

"It was great" you say, running to put the new stuffed animal with the dog from this morning.

For most of the afternoon the  8 of you play and relax, watching tv, napping, chatting.

"Its been a while since I've been to a club. You guys must go all the time, a lot of the exo guys would go out nearly every weekend." 

"I wouldn't say often," Jin chimes in, "But maybe once or twice a month or so maybe more for some of us, I dunno."

"How about going tonight?" Jungkook asks from his place on the couch, "It has been a while since the last time we all went out together."

The group looks to Namjoon for a confirmation. He scratches the back of his neck trying to decide if he wanted to put on proper pants tonight.

"Yea I guess we could, but it is a Friday night, it might be busy..." 

"Oh come on hyung! it would be fun!" Jungkook begs.

"Fiiiiine"

"That looks good enough," you murmur checking your outfit in the mirror.

A tight black dress with spaghetti straps and a generous notch cut out between the boobs.

"Should make Jimin go crazy" You smirk to yourself, pulling on your strappy heels

"Should make Jimin go crazy" You smirk to yourself, pulling on your strappy heels. You'd been dying for him to make a move like he did in the shower, hopefully this dress will light a fire under him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smut coming in the next chapter, it should be up tomorrow!