Stylist Noona Pt 60 (Testing and Teasing) (Filthy dirty smut)

You wait at the door for Namjoon as he replaces the book in its spot on the shelf, and switches off the light. He takes your hand, weaving your fingers together, and leads you up stairs to his room.

"I should probably get a shower before we go to bed." He remarks after giving himself a smell.

"I'll join you," You wink, already starting to strip off your clothes.

Namjoon hesitates, stunned at your speed of undressing, but he quickly closes his gaped jaw and sets to undressing himself.

Who would have guessed, his butt is just as cute without pants on. His dedication to the gym is now even more evident. His chest is so prominent and defined from bulking up. It takes every ounce of impulse control in your weak willed mind(only when it comes to very hot men) to not just reach out and feel him up.

He turns the water on, letting it warm up as he goes around dimming the bathroom lights. The moody lighting casts dark accenting shadows across your bodies and faces.

"God you're hot," You huff as Namjoon makes his way to you staring into your eyes deeply.

He smirks and the furnace in your body heats into overdrive, raising a flush in your cheeks.

"You're very hot too kitten," His eyes trace your lines and curves most unsubtly. Continuing to advance on you slowly, he backs you into the shower door, making you hiss at how cool it is. Lifting his arm he deliberately presses it on the glass next to your head.

Leaning in centimeter by centimeter, the space between you disappears and your eyes flutter shut waiting for his lips against yours.

After a few too many seconds of no contact you open your eyes to find him just as close as you last saw him. The corners of his lips curl into a patronizing smirk, stifling an equally testing chuckle.

"The shower, kitten?"

You're a little confused. Actually a lot confused, but you duck out of the way and see Joon's hand wrapped around the door handle.

So he hadn't been making a pass???? Considering you're both exceedingly naked and about to shower together, it maybe a little late to consider it a 'pass' anyhow.

The water is warm and soothing and very enticing to see run down Namjoon's torso. He grabs his musky citrus soap and a scrubbie, slathering it all over his body. Much to your horny minds dismay, this shower seems to be business only. Joon hands over the scrubbie and soap and you switch so that he can rinse off, and you can lather.

If you thought it was tempting to watch the water roll off Joon's chest, watching it run down his back as he moves and flexes is a whole other world of teasing.

Distractedly you spread the soap over yourself and wait patiently for your turn in the stream. Patiently until it's too cold to enjoy being out of the stream. Goosebumps form up your arms and legs and most noticeably of all, due to the cold mixed with the stimuli of watching Namjoon, your nipples are hard and perky.

Finally Namjoon finishes rinsing and lets you under the water.

In your hurry to warm up you rush into the downpour head first, getting water all in your eyes.

Shutting them tightly, you hurry to wash off all the soap so you can clear your eyes. Running your hands over your body until it feels like all the suds have disappeared, before reaching where you remember seeing a towel.

What your fingertips find is distinctly not a towel. Definitely not fabric, but rather, skin, warm and wet and soft. Flinching back from the unexpected feelings, hand catches yours.