Stylist Noona Pt 41 (Childish) (angst)

This chapter contains words and themes that could be triggers for some, please read at your own discretion.
_____________________________

"If I'm gonna fuck y/n on a day that isnt mine, I'll make sure we get caught so we can get fucked like that again." Jimin replies trying to sound serious, but Yoongi whaps the back of his head for being a smart ass, " Okay! Okay! Jeez! I won't do it again."

"This was pretty fun tho wasn't it?" Hoseok muses running his fingers over your hips and thigh.

You shiver with his soft touch, reaching a hand up to his jaw, pulling him in for a kiss. He hums against your lips, breaking the kiss with a sigh.

"It was fun... but walking tomorrow won't be."

"Speak for yourself, Hobi hyung went easy on you," Jimin scowles at Yoongi, who pretends to have no idea what Jimin is talking about.

Just then the door opens, and the rest of the boys filter into the foyer and spill down into the living room. None of them are obviously drunk, but they reek of alcohol.

Jungkook leads in and immediately begins climbing the stairs up to the top floor, his jaw gritted, and refusing to look at anyone, clearly miffed about something. Tae and Jin flop down onto the couch opposite you, Tae unzips his jacket revealing a large wet spot on his shirt. Joon leans on his forearms against the back of the chair, with an exasperated sigh.

"What happened?" Jimin asks, straightening in his seat, untangling from the forest of arms.

"Well, we were at this one bar, and we had already had two rounds down, and this guy from across the bar sends Taehyung a drink," Namjoon explains, "And we had watched the bartender make it right in front of us- I mean we didn't know it was for Tae, but we were right there- so anyways we knew it wasn't spiked or anything. Tae accepted the drink.-"

"And Jungkook got jealous?" Yoongi asks.

"Yes, but not at first. Like I said Tae accepted the drink, but since Tae doesn't drink a lot, he just kinda sat with it and played with the straw while the rest of us got another round. And then the same guy, who sent the drink, sends over a piece of paper-"

"And it had his number?" Hoseok interrupts again.

"Yes, but instead of leaving it on the counter or something, Tae put it in his pocket." Tae brandishes the napkin with the aforementioned number, from his pocket as proof. "And then Jungkook got a bit upset, he was already getting uncomfortable because Tae took a drink from someone else, but now he was just starting to ignore Tae and being a little childish."

"I was just trying to be nice to the guy, he kept looking at me, and I didn't want to ruin his night by rejecting his number. I was gonna throw it away once we got back." Tae defends himself, looking rather frazzled.

By now the four of you that had stayed home were on the edge of your seat, eager to hear the rest of this soap opera scene.

"Yea, but then you sent the other guy a shot," Tae looks down bashfully, being called out by Namjoon.

"And then Jungkook got mad and threw a drink on you?!" You blurt out caught up in the story.

"Not quite, Jungkook got mad, and said he was going home, and when he stood up he got up so fast he hit a tray that a waiter was walking with. The drinks spilled mostly on the floor, but as you can see, Taehyung also got spilled on."

"So we," Jin motions to Namjoon and himself, "Stayed and paid for the drinks and apologized, while Taehyung ran after Jungkook, and we caught up with them. It was a very awkward silent power walk home. Aside from Taehyung pleading with Jungkook to talk to him."