Stylist Noona Pt 32 (Later)(fluff)

Gathering up the boys, getting through the airport, and onto the plane all goes as smoothly as one can imagine. The boys sit in first class with high security, while you and the other staff ride in coach. It's rare for you to be apart from them, at least when you aren't at the house.

About ¾ of the way into the 6 hour flight your phone lights up with a text.

Jungkook: are you okay with the other staffs, noona?

Me: yea im fine.

Me: everything okay there?

Jungkook: would be better with you here.....

Me: well there's only 2 hours left, ill see you soon.

Jungkook: but noona....

Jungkook: ..im so fucking horny

Jungkook: i need you so badly y/n

Me: fuck jungkook, i dunno if we can get away with anything here, theres too many other people.

Me: even the bathroom is too risky, everyone would see us go in together

Jungkook: i know...

Me: can you wait until we land and get to the house?

Jungkook: yea, i can wait, after all, waiting makes it feel that much better. ;)

"He's such a freak" you think to yourself

You look back out the window, daydreaming of Jungkook's hands on you. The last two hours of the flight sped by and you were landing in no time.

As the captain is letting everyone know it is okay to leave, your phone buzzes in your pocket again.

Jungkook: i cant wait baby

Me: neither can i

Jungkook: no i mean i cant wait to get to the house, i need you right now.

Me: but where are we gonna be able to get away with that??

Jungkook: ill find a place, ill let you know

You are highly skeptical that any plan he has will workout, but you get excited all the same.

All of the passengers disembark, and the Bighit group gathers in an unused wing.

The airport is very small and you realize just how many people were travelling with you as you all cram into the corridor. There are hardly any civilians at all, just a few tourists here and there, and the airport staff. Perhaps you and Jungkook will get away with a quickie at least.

A hand brushes your butt and you jump slightly, looking to see who touched you.

Jungkook comes around your side setting his bags down next to yours. He nods subtly to a family restroom at the far end of the hall, and you already know his plan, and fortunately the mass of staff blocks the view from anyone on the other side.

Kook grabs your hand rushing to the bathroom, locking it once you're inside.

Jungkook attacks your lips without a second thought, knocking the baseball cap off your head.

You push back against his chest separating your lips from his.

"Wait- wait- " You gasp catching your breath.

"Is everything okay?" He asks concerned.

"Yes, but I think I heard your phone go off. They might be looking for you."

You were right, his phone had gone off. And they were looking for him.

"Dammit, first getting interrupted by Jin this morning, now this.." He adjusts his boner in his pants.