Stylist Noona Pt 39 (Give Them Back)(fluff)

You roll over to the sound of Yoongi still breathing heavily in his sleep. Peaking over his shoulder  Hoseok is alone in his bed on his phone scrolling through instagram or something. From the light under the door  you assume Jimin just got up too.   

"Morning Hobi " You say quietly trying not wake Yoongi. 

"Morning!" He says in a cheerful hush. "How did you sleep?"

"Oh pretty well-" As you answer you begin to shift to stand up, but soon realize that after last nights antics, Jimin never returned your panties. 

Aside from Yoongi's shirt you aren't wearing anything else.  Luckily the shirt comes an inch or two below your butt, but if you raise your arms or even move too quickly its going to reveal EVERYTHING. 

God Damnit Jimin, why must you make things so difficult?!?!? 

As stealthy as possible you stand up from the bed, and plaster your arms to your sides. You cross the room like a broken animation, no sway or bounce in your step, just a slow float to the bathroom door. Hoseok looks up from his phone trying to decide if he wants to ask or not, his head doesn't move, but his eyes follow you the entire way to the door.

 Hoseok looks up from his phone trying to decide if he wants to ask or not, his head doesn't move, but his eyes follow you the entire way to the door

You stare at the door knob for a second. If you extend your arm naturally the shirt will raise up...  you bend your elbow keeping your upper arm glued in place. But your hand is still to low. You glance at Hoseok who's still watching in utter confusion. You put on you best "nothing to see here" face and slowly raise onto your tiptoes until you can fully reach the door knob. Never breaking eye contact even as you step backwards into the bathroom.

Jimin is just finishing rinsing his face when you shut the door. 

"Morning jagiya." He greets you with a deep scratchy morning voice muffles by the wash cloth.

"I want my underwear back!" You hit his chest as he pulls you into a hug  putting your butt against the cold stone counter top. 

"I dunno what your talking about baby." He winks, he was born with an extra ornery gene. 

"Oh don't 'baby' me, you know exactly what I mean, Park Jimin!" You scold him with a full name. 

"Okay okay... I put them under my pillow" He laughs at how wide your eyes go.

"PARK JIMIN you go get them right now!!!"

"Why can't you baby?" His hands drift down your hips to the hem of the shirt lifting it enough so that his finger tips brush the skin of your hip where your panties would normally rest.  

You cross your arms over your chest giving him a jokingly stern face. 

"I could, but I think it would be much more satisfying to know you had to go all day without panties."

"Jimiiiinnnnnn." Being stern didn't work, perhaps if you whine with a pout he'll give in. "If I go get them, then Yoongi and Hoseok will know you did something last night. Don't make me go upstairs to get new ones..."