Stylist Noona Pt 36 (Bubble Bath)(smut)

You slip off your dress, bra, panties and heels, leaving them in a puddle next to the plush bath-mat. Jin unbuttons his shirt revealing his toned torso, it's not ripped and lean like Jungkook or Jimin, but visibly strong, like a tree trunk. His pants follow his shirt to the floor, in a crumple with his underwear. He's not yet fully hard, but the length is nothing to dismiss even at half mast.

Jin steps into the water first, holding out an arm so that you can steady yourself getting into the tub. You sit across from each other taking in the warm water and sweet scent of the bubbles. Soaking in the pleasant company you purr contentedly.

"What?" Jin asks

"Oh, nothing." You coo.

"Oh really? I don't believe you," He winks sending shocks into your heart. "Would you like a foot rub?"

"If you're offering."

You lean back, closing your eyes, as Jin takes one of your feet out of the water and massages it, working diligently at the sorest spots. Then he does the same for the other foot. This might actually be heaven.

"That felt so good, thank you."

"Of course princess....you're so beautiful you know." You blush at his words turning away. "No I mean it, I was speechless from the first time I saw you in that dress the first night you stayed with us. I wish I had been better at getting to know you from the beginning."

"To be fair, I didn't put in much effort either." You grab his hand soothing it unconsciously.

"Well I don't want this to be a sad night. I want you to feel the appreciation i have for you... that I haven't shown before." He looks up to you, taking in your face. "Come over here baby."

You scoot over to lay against his chest, the slipperiness of the soap and water enhances the sensation, of his skin against yours. On your lower back you can feel he's no longer only at half mast, but at a full salute.

Clearly he can feel you resting against his member too, because he stifles a moan when you shift experimentally. You struggle to hold back your own giggles as you make it increasingly difficult for him.

"Can I make you feel good baby?" Jin breathes heavily on your shoulder doing his best to fight his own needs.

"Please-" it comes out in more of a whimper than you intended, and you feel a groan rumble in Jin's chest. His hands smooth down the sides of your body to cup your ass, he lifts you onto his lap, with his cock between your legs. Your chest is above the water level and your nipples go hard in the cool air that hits them.

One of his hands plays over your boobs, rolling the hard buds between his fingers gingerly, making you ultra sensitive to his touches. His other hand drifts down between your legs teasing around your thighs until you buck into his hand impatiently.

Jin pushes your braid to the side, placing kisses down your spine giving you goosebumps and shivers. His fingers alleviate your neediness delving between your legs, rubbing smooth slow circles over your clit and it feels like you release a breath you had been holding.

"Mmm Jin-"

"Yes princess?"

"That feels so good..." You lay your head back on his shoulder kissing his cheek as best you can.

"Your moans are so pretty." He turns and kisses you back deepening it pushing his tongue into your mouth at the same moment he pushes his fingers into your entrance. You moan into him and he returns your sentiment.

You make out as Jin fingers you, the feelings and sounds and scents combine to make a sensory ambush. Your orgasm build slowly then hits you all at once when he moves to your clit again rubbing quick circles until you writhe in ecstasy against him, breaking the kiss to moan fully.

"That's it, y/n just like that." Jin purrs easing you down from your high, kissing your temple and cheek repeatedly. "Was that good?"

"Mmhmm." You nod feeling warmth spread throughout your body.

It was one of the best in fact, but you know Jin is exceedingly hard and needy, you can feel him throb against your thigh.

"May I make you feel good?" You ask ready to return the favor.

"If you'd like princess, but you don't have to. Tonight is about you." He's trying so hard to control himself.

You sit up onto your knees, as uncomfortable as it is against the porcelain tub, you're more than willing to make the sacrifice, after how he just made you feel. Lowering yourself down onto his cock his hands go immediately to your hips steadying you.

"shit"

You grind and circle your hips adding in a few bounces, that draw out moans from Jin's lips.

"Fuck y/n I'm already close." He pants, desperately gripping into your skin as your bounces quicken.

"Cum Jin," You breathe.

"Oh god yes princess, you're so good."

He takes over holding your hips still thrusting up into you unsteady and messy,making the water wave and splash.

"Fuck-" he hisses pulling you all the way down to the hilt, shooting his load deep inside your cunt.

The cum spills out mixing with the water, but the gross cocktail doesn't seem to bother Jin. He holds you close with both arms wrapped around you as his chest heaves.

"Thank you for that, and for today." You put your hand up behind his head, stroking the soft hair.

"Of course, thank you for letting me dote on you today, even though I couldn't be there with you the whole day." he kisses you shoulder sweetly.

"No it's okay, I understand, you guys are working still even though it's kind of like vacation." you empathize.

"I appreciate you y/n. You know that right?"

"Oh believe me, that appreciation was great!" You giggle, rolling your eyes back recalling the euphoria.

"No... I- nevermind." He speaks so quietly, you barely hear him, but understand enough, and your heart sinks.

If he's not ready, then he's not ready...

"Let's get ready for bed, I'm starting to get sleepy now." You change the subject getting up off of him to get out of the tub.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much longer with I write Jin as emotionally constipated? the world may never know.

jk, he'll make some growth soon.