Stylist Noona Pt.1

" Ahh noona, will you go get me snacks from the machine down the hall pleeeaaaseee?" You turn around to Baekhyun pouting giving you puppy dog eyes.

"Oo me too noona!" Chen begs. "We are so hungry"

"Okay okay, what do you guys want?" After taking down what each of the boys want you head down the hallway to the vending machine. Passing by several open doors along the way they are filled with idols and their stylists, not too unlike the room you had just come from. You had been a stylist for EXO for 3 years now. You had become immune to being around attractive men like them long ago...at least on the outside, it was your job.

You reach the vending machine, the florescent light flickering dully. Lazily punching in the codes for melon sodas and a few bags of chips, when you hear a throat clear behind you.

"Um.. excuse me noona.. Do you mind if I buy a soda really quickly, Yoongi hyung sent me to get one for him and well.. I don't want to take too long" The nervous boy standing in front of you rubs the back of his neck bashfully, his cheeks slightly flushing when you meet his eyes.

You have to admit he is very cute, the way his eyes glitter when he smiles nervously, his dark hair flopping with each movement. You shake your head throwing yourself out of the trance,

"Oh yes of course go ahead, I'm just about done!" Stepping away from the machine so that he can use it, you can't help but notice how muscular he is imagining how nice it would be to-

"What is your name noona?" his voice shattering through your tempting thoughts,

"Ah - its (Y\N)," Stumbling over your words you have never gotten this flustered around an idol before, why is this happening!?!??

"Aw (Y/N) noona that's a cute name" He giggles and damn i think my heart just stopped "I'm Jungkook, the youngest from BTS! You are one of EXO's stylists right? "

"Yeah I kno-... How did you know-" You get cut off by the sound of a soda dispensing from the machine.

"Sorry noona,  better get going or Yoongi hyung will start to get irritated." With that Jungkook grabs the soda and runs off, probably shaking the soda pretty badly in the process.

"What the heck was that" You think to yourself, "He's just another idol right..?"

You gather all of the snacks and drinks and hurry back to the boys room.

About half way there you drop one of the chip bags. Bending down to pick it up you see another hand has already grabbed it for you holding it out graciously. You trace the arm up to its owner, another very handsome man. His eyes squint into nonexistence as he smiles widely at you, yet making eye contact makes you blush deeply.

"Here you go, I'm Jimin, by the way." He stands ups with you, and you notice how much more plump his lips are than most idols, they draw your eyes right away like hypnosis.

" You are from BTS, arent you?" You question, for some reason. You know who he is, everyone in the world does, but after the incident at the vending machine, and now this... your brain is short circutting. 

" Yeah I am! You are EXO's stylist right? Jungkook just mentioned you being very nice to him at the machine. But he never said you were this cute." Jimin brushes a strand of hair behind your ear and winks subtly.

You choke slightly on nothing at all, and put your head down embarrassed by his words, wishing your hands were free to hide your face completely.

"You should probably get back to your room, I think I hear Chanyeol hyung getting beaten up by Kyungsoo hyung. But maybe we will see you after the show?" With that he steps away and you begin the walk back to EXOs room. You feel the weight of his eyes on you with each step.