Stylist Noona Pt 71 (How Could You) (fluff/angst

"Gahhhh why!!" You complain tearing the sheet of paper out of your notebook. In anger you ball it up and throw it across your room.

Butter??!?!? Really? How in the ever loving- how can that be the name of a song????

Especially when Myeoum and Ayeong's concept material looks nothing like you'd think it should.

It's all dark and broody...

Maybe they are trying to throw you off... or see how unique you can be.. It doesn't matter its fucking frustrating.

What's even more frustrating is how much you want to ask for the guys thoughts and opinions but you can't.

On the other hand you know them on a level that the other designers don't. So maybe playing to them as individuals would really help.... But you still have to keep army and the concept in mind.

Why did you agree to do this? 21 outfits, in 2 days? There's no chance anyone will actually like your work... but now that you've said yes...

"Okay focus." You spread out the inspiration photos on the bed in front of you. "Joon's the leader, he can set the tone, and we can build out from there." you breathe and set pencil to paper again.

Dark and moody, we can do that... velvet? No, Leather is more Joon's style- A long leather coat would be perfect. Black pants, and fitted tee. Elegant, shows off his muscles very well. To fight the blade runner vibe we'll do some loafer type shoes, with no socks for the modern touch. Then to finish, some chains for details.

Next the oldest, Jin. He's soft, and sweet, but has a playful sexiness that gets overlooked. A silky button down (slightly unbuttoned) should make sure his charisma isn't underplayed. All black as well for all of his clothes. As a matter of fact all black for all of their clothes, to be consistent. A pair of matte chelsea boots will work well with slightly cropped trousers as well. Perhaps a small chain necklace could peek out from underneath the collar.

Yoongi has a bit of a mullet going, so leaning into the rockstar vibe feels right. Shoes with a flat platform, like creepers. Lower cut black tee, cigarette pants and a fitted blazer to show off his nice slim form, and the peek of his collar bone will definitely drive Army ( and yourself) crazy. Throwing a necklace with a small pendant will really bring together the subtle androgyny of the 60s and 70s.

For Hobi you really like the blazer look, but for his it will be over sized, baggier slacks as well. Strategically scrunching up the sleeves will help it look different. Along with a pair of custom converse. You know he can really pull off any style, so you know he won't get lost in the baggy clothes. According to your papers, he's meant to go blond as well, so it will really contrast the strength of the all black.

Jimin will get some looser fitting clothes, but not so big that they hide his small waist tucking in a loose button down will do the job well. Of course it wouldn't really fit Jimin if he didn't stand out. Sporadic stripes of sequins will be the focal point of his loose top shirt. You'd personally love to have his bare chest under the button down, but it doesn't really seem his style. Basic black shoes with rubber soles will ensure he can dance and be stable if he's asked to.

Now for Taehyung, nothing but a suit will do. He kills you every time he wears a matching set.

You can't let Jimin be the only sparkly one, so to bring the through thread of sparkle, the suit will be made of a subtly sparkly fabric. His feels simplistic, but he dresses so classically it feels right to be more simple. A ring or two would wrap up the look nicely.

Lastly For Kook, a similar style to Joon with the slim fitted tee and pants. Adding a pair of chunky shoes and all black will of course win Jungkook over. Instead of a leather trench coat, he'll get a slightly oversized blazer like Hoseoks, and a few bracelets to accent his tattoos.