Stylist Noona Pt 24 (Table 34) (fluff)

Holy shit, did you actually just say "I love you"?!?!?!? A myriad of thoughts and questions dance around in your mind getting quickly interrupted by Jimin who is picking you up and spinning with you.

"Ahhhh dizzy! Dizzy!" You remind him tapping his shoulders and he lets you down apologizing.

"I'm sorry jagiya, I'm just so happy that you love me!" He takes your jaw in his hand again, more gently than the last time. Looking deep into your eyes, leaning in slowly, until the space between you disappears. The slow languid kiss made even more sensual by your bodies still being bare and wet.

"Mmmm kiss me like that and i can forgive you for anything." Your eyes stay shut for a few seconds after the kiss savoring the feeling of Jimin's pillowy lips against yours.

Once you are fully dry, and clothed, you go down to lunch sticking closely to Jimin's side. Everyone except Yoongi had already finished lunch as evidenced by the pile of dishes in the sink.

"Hey hyung."

"Hey." Yoongi pushes his plate to the side setting his phone on his thigh, watching the two of you intently.

You sit down between the Jimin and Yoongi, the air more tense than usual, but you begin eating, trying to ignore the weird feeling when suddenly your phone gives you a notification.

Yoongi

1:02 Yoongi: Could you leave for a second babygirl, I want to talk to Jimin about the threesome.

You smile at your phone then excuse yourself.

"I wonder what that was about?" Jimin muses taking a big bite of rice.

"I dunno," Trying to act nonchalant Yoongi looks at his blank phone screen trying to come up with a way to bring up a threesome. "So. I take it you guys just had sex then?"

"Um, yeah." it wasnt out of the ordinary for his hyung to talk about sex, hell, the two of them have hooked up plenty of time. But Yoongi is clearly acting strange today, probably because he is worried about (Y/N)."I promise I was careful, and gentle. If that's what you're worried about."

"Hmm what? No. i mean good, I'm glad, but that's not why I'm asking." There's no smooth way into asking for a threesome. At least not over lunch. "I'm just gonna come out and say it. I wanna have a threesome with the two of you."

"Alright. I can't think of a reason not to." Jimin agreeing so readily takes Yoongi by pleasant surprise. "Does (Y/N) know?"

"I may have mentioned it, but only in passing. You and I will be the dominant ones if that's okay with you." Yoongi says skillfully laying the "trap". "Just text me right before you are about to come home, or come upstairs, and I'll wait in your room as a surprise."

"Okay, (Y/N) is so hot,"

"I know. So are you." Yoongi licks his lips eyeing the Jimin who blushes furiously in turn.

Babygirl

1:10 me: you can come back now.

1:10 babygirl: about damn time. ;)

The boys watch you as you come back in at sit down.

"What?" You know exactly what is going on, but you cant let Jimin know that.

"Nothing" The harmonizing looking back down, Yoongi at his phone, and Jimin at his food.