Stylist Noona Pt 55 (Be More Careful) (BDSM Smutt pt 2)

A breeze of someone walking by runs across your stomach and chest making you shiver. You didn't hear the door but Tae must have come back.

"Did you miss me?" His voice alone could push you over the edge.

He was gone for so long, that the tremors between your legs now tease to scramble your brains, and all you can manage is a whimper.

"My my, you really like that toy don't you?" His fingers swipe at your inner thigh and touch your lips, "Open up baby."

You open your mouth to him, sucking his fingers clean, tasting your own juices.

He huffs a laugh under his breath and moves away from you.

"Are you ready for the real fun?"

You nod vigorously, wishing for him to finally fuck you.

Hands grab your waist and untie the rope holding in the vibrator. Clearly Tae is needing relief too from the way his hands fumble with the rope, trying to get rid of it as quickly as possible.

The toy is pulled out and quickly replaced with a real cock. His arm loops around the lofted leg, and pulls you onto him smoothly.

The vibrator has gotten you so wet, each thrust makes a loud lewd squelching sound.

Your moans echo through the room as the pounding gets harder. Heavy breathing is the only sound you hear from Tae, but you wish he would growl or moan or something. Something to let you know he's not just a robot.

Just as you are reaching the point of no return,  Tae pulls out and a warm liquid hits your stomach.

You groan in disappointment. Your own high had just been within sight.

"Don't get so sad, we are only just getting started." His voice seemingly further away that expected.

You hum pleased to hear more will be coming.

However you didn't expect it to come so soon.

Lips meet your chest, kissing and nipping at your collar bone. His hands palm each cheek, digging the tips of each finger into the pliable skin.

Taes lips meet yours and had you not been strung from the ceiling your legs would have given out on you.

Your breath quickens as the gentle fingers brush over your clit. Moans spill out when he applies more pressure, rubbing in quick circles. Taking advantage of your open mouth, his tongue invades your mouth and you moan into him, wishing you could wrap your arms around him.

The strong hands grip your thigh and hips sliding you down onto his length. You have to break the kiss to gasp deeply as Tae hits so deeply inside you. He must be hilt deep because it nearly takes your breath away. His warm chest presses to yours and lips attached to the side of your neck as he starts to move.

You struggle to keep your self together, the pace at which hes fucking you makes it hard to breathe fully. The sensations of oxygen deprivation, the knots and rope rubbing your skin, and being utterly railed is almost too much to take.

"Fuck!" You cry as Tae hits your g spot over and over, tightening that coil in your stomach.

You mewl again when the contact is lost and he shoots cum on your thighs, and pussy.

He really is punishing you. All you want is to cum. Just one beautiful body wracking orgasm, nothing more. Is that too much to ask?

"Taehyung please!" You beg a bit more fervently.

"Patience baby, you are in trouble after all," He shuffles around the room, probably getting a good view of your used body.

You jump a little when his hands skim your sides, pressing his chest into your back. It seems like his cock has already magically sprung back to life from what you can tell. That is, the erection poking you in the back is rather hard to mistake. He must be turning into Jungkook to be able to go again so quickly.