Stylist Noona Pt 30 (Pineapple) (lots of smut)

You get back to the table and Tae hands you a glass of water and you thank him quickly adjusting your focus to Jin who has his head resting on the table.

"Is he okay"

"Migraaaaineeee" The sad form groans not lifting his head.

"Yeah hyung came back shortly after you two went to dance, he's been like this the whole time." Tae fills you in on the eldests state.

"We should get him home then."

"Yeah, we're just waiting on Jimin, he went to say hi to Edawn, but he should be back in a minute." You nod okay to Namjoon and stand there sipping your water scanning for Jimin. You feel Tae's hand find the small of your back making his presence behind you known.

He leans into you pressing his lips to the shell of your ear.

"You should start thinking of a safeword."

Tingles run the length of your spine triggering goosebumps all over your exposed skin

After a minute or two Jimin comes back to the group and you all leave together, you're sandwiched between Tae and Jungkook, again sitting in the back of the van

You find both of their hands drawn to you, caressing your thighs looking you up and down. Their breath in your ears is like sexy surround sound,you shift in your seat crossing your legs. It's a dead giveaway that you are turned on, but you don't care.

They both just laugh at your uncomfort and give up their antics for the time being.

Shortly after, the van pulls up the driveway to the mansion and everyone exits and thanks the driver politely with bows.

Entering the house not missing a beat Jimin's hand grips your butt making you spin around giggling nervously.

His grin is anything but innocent, he winks cutely and walks past into the main house, and you start to follow.

A deep voice behind you speaks making you freeze.

"Y/n go to my bedroom now. I want you to get undressed, but stay in your bra and panties. Please and thank you." You don't even have to turn around to know Tae means business, you can tell just from his stern tone, the way he speaks slowly anunciating every syllable.

You follow his orders going straight to his room, stripping down right away, and sitting on his bed with a pit of nervous excitement in your stomach.

You know Tae will be one of the "We" but there were so many others who could be part of it.

Not Jin because of his migraine, plus he's really not into kinky stuff. Probably not Yoongi or Namjoon either, they both seemed too tired, and they hadn't paid too much extra sexual attention to you at the club.

And there is Hoseok, you had shared a nice moment with him.

But then there's the two others, Jungkook and Jimin they all seemed extra touchy today, so it's probably one of them.

This all rattles through your mind in a matter of seconds but it feels like you're waiting for an eternity.

When the latch on the door finally clicks open you jump slightly, you had been so fixated on it you had begun to zone out.

Tae enters smoothly, eyeing you with a pleased smirk. Following him is Jungkook, it makes sense, that's probably why he sat with you and Tae in the van.

You look up at them from your seat on the bed, your eyes half lidded in a sultry stare. But your eyes are drawn behind them to yet another man entering the room. Jimin.