Stylist Noona Pt 14 (How's This?)(fluff/ more smut)

Once you and Jungkook were dry, it was about 11:30 and you both got a text.

GROUP CHAT

11:33 Hobi: lunch is ready.

You change clothes and join the others for lunch, swimming made you very hungry.

"Okay so," You finish swallowing before you speak. "I wanted to talk to you guys about something.."

"Whats up (Y/N)?" They ask.

"Well the other day I inadvertently made a threesome joke..... and then I actually thought about it... aaaannnd what do you guys think? Yannow about a threesome?" You wait for their answer, fidgeting nervously.

The boys look at each other, then back at you smirks growing more evident.

"Honestly, we all want to, we just didn't think you would be up for it!" Jin speaks for the rest as they nod fervently. "As long as you are sure of course."

"Well I've never had a threesome or anything like that, but it sounds like fun, and I trust you guys." Looking at Jimin making sure he knows your words are directed at everyone.

"Are you ready to go shopping noona?" Jungkook hugs you from behind playfully as you help Hoseok put away dishes from lunch.

"Yea, are you okay if I leave you to finish up Hobi?" He nods giving you a smile that lights up the room. "Okay! I think I should change out of these sweatpants though. I'll be right back, then we can go."

Running up tho your room you change into a very short pair of black high-waisted jean shorts, tucking the front of your white graphic tee. the outfit compliments your figure nicely, hopefully its enough to keep teasing Kookie the rest of the day.

You meet Jungkook out at the car and he drives you to the mall.

"What did you need to get today?" You ask walking along gazing into each passing window.

"It should be right up here- ah yes!" He exclaims pointing to a lingerie store up ahead.

"Jungkook! Nooo!" You laugh pulling back. "I'm supposed to be a staff person when we are in public remember."

"I know, that's why I'm not going in, give them this at the desk, and send us pictures of the ones they give you." He hands you a slip of paper with some sort of code word on it. "Oh, and don't worry, everything is paid for already."

Reluctantly you take the paper, and enter the store. You make your way through racks and displays to the front desk, and present the coded message.

"Ah yes, hello, we've been expecting you! Right this way dear!" The nice sales lady leads you to the farthest dressing room. "Have fun!"

Along the walls of the dressing room are 7 different pairs of bra and panties sets each with a tag on the hanger with each of the boys names. They must have picked them out for you, hopefully the look good.

You try on each set and send a picture to the boys in the group chat.

Jin: