Stylist Noona Pt 95 (Unpacking)(fluff/smut)

The trip to the doctor turned into a covert ops mission quickly, the plan was executed flawlessly, however. You went in first with Jin, both of you in high pulled masks and baseball caps sitting low on your foreheads. 

After a few seconds, Joon wandered in, wait a few more seconds then Yoongi and Jimin, then Hobi, and finally Tae and Kookie, all in very similar attire to yours.  

No one really seemed to notice the steady stream of men walking into the OB/GYN clinic, but then again it is the end of January so not many people are out and about anyhow. 

You called ahead to make sure there was no confusion when all eight of you walked in. And even though they put you in the biggest exam room it's clear it wasn't exactly designed for this kind of situation.

“Ok-” Dr Hani announces, starting to place the very cold ultrasound gel around your abdomen. “Here we go.”

The 8 of you watch the screen in anticipation. Jin is standing right beside the exam table, holding your hand tightly in both of his. Next to him Yoongi has a hand on his shoulder, and the other handbound in Namjoons. The rest chain together in a cluster in in the small dark exam room

Hani runs the ultrasound wand along your stomach and an unintelligible staticy scramble appears on screen. Your men inhale collectively, excitedly squinting to try and make out the details in the fuzzy screen. 

“Where is it?” Jungkook finally asks. 

“If you look right here,” The doctor points to the upper right corner of the screen, “that is the baby’s head. Now if the baby stays this way, it may try to come out breached, legs first I mean. But we still have time, they usually will flip on their own as it comes closer to being due. We'll keep an eye on that. Everything else looks wonderful.”

“Do we know what it is yet?” Taehyung questions.

“Well it's a baby, duh!” Jin quips quickly.  

“You mean what is the sex of the baby?” Tae nods sheepishly. “Not just yet. I can say with the way everything looks from my perspective here, it is developed enough to have external genitalia, but with the way it is positioned right now, I can’t quite see. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say female, but don’t go out and buy baby clothes just yet.” 

“Dr.” Jin sobers himself quickly, “Would it be possible to hear the heartbeat? I know y/n has already heard it, but the rest of us would very much like to hear it as well.” 

“But of course.” Hani turns a dial on the ultrasound machine, and a faint thumping of a tiny heartbeat emanates from the speaker. 

Jins grip on your hand tightens. 

Back at the house everyone is abuzz. You took separate cars instead of the big van, so you didn't get to debrief from the mission. 

“Ahh that was so cool,” Hobi’s eyes shine brightly across the table, ”I didn't expect it to have all of its organs and everything yet!” 

“Right? It's like the size of a tangerine, that's so small.” Yoongi cups his hands together seemingly visualizing the way the baby could fit in his palm 

“Hyung cried when we heard the heartbeat,” Jimin nudges Jin gently.

“Hey, can you blame me?” Jin smiles softly, “It is a big step for me, for us. And you know damn well you were about to cry too”

“I think we just didn't expect you to cry that much.” You say as you're pulled into Jin's lap as he sits at the table.  His arm wraps around your waist, holding you close but tenderly.