Stylist Noona Pt 45 (Am I Invisible?) (smut/ angst)

Under the covers Jimin's hand smooths over your hip and thigh, drifting down between your legs.

"Mm Jimin.. I thought you were tired?" You question looking back over your shoulder.

"I'm never too tired if my baby is horny," He presses his hips into your butt, letting you feel how hard he was, "Besides, part of me is still very awake"

You moan reaching back between your bodies, diving into his boxers to pull out his member.

Jimin groans as soon as your hands touch his skin, thrusting eagerly into your palm. He pushes his boxers all the way off giving you full access to him.

Giving him a few pumps already makes him squirm, it doesn't take long for him to shove your hand away and pull your hips back, grinding himself against your ass.

He kisses down the back of your neck breathing soft moans in your ear making you shiver.

You break from his grip to rip your panties off, impatient for his touch. It seems he's just as needy as you from the way he grabs your leg, hooking it in the crook of his elbow at your side, exposing your entire core to him.

His other hand weasels under your waist, reaching around to play with your pussy, groaning as his fingers are coated in wetness. You moan quietly as he finds your clit, rubbing his forefinger over it gently.

"Shh jagiya, unless you want another foursome again."

"Its- so hard t-t-to be quiet when you are touching me -like that." You whimper.

"Be a good girl, I know you can be quiet," He nips your shoulder softly, and shifts behind you.

The tip of his cock teases at your entrance, you help line him up, and he pushes in with ease.

"Mmmm fuck jagiya, you're so fucking tight." Jmin growls in a hush.

Jimin's hips rock back and forth thrusting into you slowly, but you know he's dying to wreck you. You can feel every inch of his cock as he moves in and out of you at this torturous pace.

"Please, go faster-" Your hands reach to grasp his hips hoping to urge Jimin to go faster.

"Will you be able to stay quiet though?"

Before you can answer his body pushes you onto your stomach, pinning your leg up by your side. The hand that was around your waist now dimples the skin at your hip from how firm his grip is.

Jimin wastes no time entering you again, snapping his hips quickly, ignoring the subtle banging of the bed frame against the wall.

You look over to the bed containing Hoseok and Yoongi, praying that they aren't looking back. To your relief they were still fast asleep, but for how much longer?

The bed is already making quite a racket and you're fighting back moans, that in itself is getting progressively harder as Jimin's thrusts get harder and more desperate.

"Fuck Jimin" You moan unable to hold it back, he'd been hitting your g-spot every time since putting you on your stomach. "I- can't, Fuck -don't stop."

"I know jagiya just a little longer, hold it for me," he grunts back, chasing his high.

You bite into your pillow to keep quiet as Jimin's forceful thrusts shake your entire body.

Your orgasm sneaks up on you making you moan out loud, releasing the pillow from between your teeth.

Jimin slows as you cum, riding you through it, trying not to overwhelm you with stimulation