Stylist Noona Pt 62 (Dumplings and Pain) (fuffy angst)

"We're home" Jin calls.

You and Hoseok had gotten home about an hour ago and proceeded to shower and cuddle on the couch and watch some netflix with Jimin.

"Do we have any ice packs?" This question piques your curiosity .

"I moved them to the bottom shelf in the freezer. Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine, it's for Yoongi." You go into the kitchen more concerned than curious now Hobi and Jimin are close behind you.

"What happened?"

"His shoulder is just acting up again," He says grabbing a towel to wrap around the ice pack.

"Again?" This is the first time you've heard of Yoongi having problems with his shoulder.

"You don't know?" Jimin asks, you shake your head no. "When we first debuted, hyung was a delivery boy on a bike and one night he got hit by a car. It dislocated his shoulder. Every once in a while it gets irritated and he goes for physical therapy."

"It's been awhile since it hurt," Hoseok finishes, "it was due to hurt soon."

They're being so casual about the fact that he was hit by a car. It has been a long time since the event but still, they are acting like it was a paper cut or something. It certainly makes sense why he made such an effort to protect you from the car on your first outing together, now. That level of traumatic accident does not leave you easily.

You follow Jin up to Yoongi's room. He knocks and enters unceremoniously catching Yoongi in the act taking off his shirt.

He winces visibly as his arm moves slightly. His eyes shoot to you then to Jin looking embarrassed, he didn't want you to see him like that.

"Thanks," He looks down at the ice pack "but, I'm just going to shower, it doesn't hurt enough for that."

"Okay, I'll put it back then.'' Jin says, sounding a little annoyed.

"Are you sure," You ask, reaching your hand out to hold him. That wince you caught looked more serious than he's letting on, "They said it was from when you got hit? Why didn't you tell me about that?"

"I'm fine, I just need to rest it. I just pushed myself at the gym too much okay?"

"O-okay," You withdraw your hand, hugging it around your waist.

"Sorry, I just really don't want to be babied right now." He stares down at the dresser in front of him.

"Okay, I'll just put it back until you are done showering."

"Yeah I'm gonna- unless you guys want to watch- "

You get the message and leave with Jin, closing the door softly behind you.

Neither you or Jin say a word until you get back down to the first floor.

"So how bad do you think it really is?" You ask him, very much believing that Yoongi was trying to put on a brave face for you.

"Honestly it's really hard to tell," he scratches his head, "he was definitely moving a bit funny at the gym, but it's not like he dropped a weight or anything to say he really got hurt."

There doesn't seem to be much you can do to help him feel better, at least not while he's in the shower. Reluctantly, with a hint of guilt you sit back down with Hobi, Jimin, and now Jin, and Joonie.

Your mind is swimming with ideas to cheer him up. Maybe some lamb skewers, his favorite, maybe a massage, or perhaps a blowjob.

But the longer you watch the show with the guys, the further and further your thoughts stray from Yoongi.