Stylist Noona Pt 94 ( Sensitive Much?)(little bit of everything)

"Hold on, are you serious?" Namjoon asks, dressing quickly, and throwing Hoseok his boxers.

"Do you think I'd joke about something like this?!" Jin semi snaps at Joon, but given the conditions, no one is really blaming him

"N-no..sorry."

Your heart is in your stomach, and it feels like your lungs are twisted like a towel being wrung out.

"They only just told you today?" You clamber up the couch sitting on the back, reaching out for Jin who meets your hands quickly. He pulls you against his chest tightly, burying his face in the top of your head.

"Mmhmm," He nods against your hair. "Bang caught me in the hallway on our way out of the gym, and took me into his office and gave me the bad news."

"That's so shitty," Hobi curses, "How could he do that to you? Bringing down our whole day off like that."

"And right after finding out about the baby."

"He told me he just got notified this morning too...he wanted to give me as much notice as possible."

You clutch Jin's waist with your face in his chest. His subtle fresh cologne fills your lungs and you struggle to hold back tears.

"I-i wish you had more time." You can't fight it any longer, you sob into his shirt, gripping the fabric in your fists.

"Oh princess, please don't cry." He bends down cupping your face. "We still have 3 months, I know it's not very long, but- but we'll make the most of it I promise." Jin pauses snaking an arm under your legs.

With great ease you're lifted off the couch, and into his arms. "In three months it will be closer to the middle of April, maybe it will be warm enough so we can finally have a picnic before I go. How's that sound princess?"

"That-" you sniff, wrapping your arms around his neck. "That sounds really nice. But I wish I could give Bang a piece of my mind for picking the worst day to give us this news."

"Yea about that, you might just get to..."

"Come again?" Joon chimes in.

"Yea he wants to meet with us all again tomorrow to go over the plans for moving. And it would probably be a good time to tell him you're pregnant too. I was so in shock until we got home that I completely forgot to tell him."

You look over to the other three still hovering by the door. Their faces are somber, but unsurprised, as if this isn't the first time they have heard the news. It certainly wouldn't surprise you if Jin had vented to them on the way home. No, actually from the redness around his eyes you're almost sure of it.

"Of all days..."

"I know." Hugging you closer, Jin presses a kiss to your temple that lingers. Closing your eyes you try to commit every little detail to memory. "I swear princess I had no idea it would be so soon. I wish I could be here for you the whole time until our baby comes."

"You had no way of knowing, hyung." Jimin tries to reassure his elder.

"I know-but i- I really should have been preparing myself- preparing us for this. I mean we all knew it would come someday but...." His words quicken and his voice strains with the tell tale signs of oncoming tears.

"It's okay." Your hand comes up to cup his face. Slowly Jin gives you a pained smile, and sets you back down on the couch, standing between your legs. "It will be okay."

Jin looks down at you, eyebrows furrowed, eyes watery, dark and mournful. He studies your face before looking deep into your eyes. As soon as your gazes meet you feel that nag in the back of your throat, and no matter how hard you bite the inside of your lip, it doesn't stop quivering.