Stylist Noona Pt 4 (Get Some Rest) (smut)

It was about 11 when the movie you and Jin were watching ended. The entire time you had been separated by a pillow between you. Even though you had just had sex you still felt like a perfect stranger. Like a weird one night stand, and you should have gone home  afterwards. But now you live here and you have no where to go but to the sanctuary of your room.

"I have to go to the recording studio tomorrow, so I better get to bed," Jin kisses your forehead before getting up from the couch and heading to your rooms.

"I suppose I should too."

"Yeah it's Yoongi's day tomorrow, you'll definitely need your rest."

You feel your stomach sink to the floor. Yoongi acts like you don't exist, what would he want do even do with you? And more importantly, how intense it it that you'll need to rest first???

You reach the top of the stairs and Jin goes into a different room than the one Hoseok had told you last night.

"Wait, what happened to the room assignments from last night?" You puzzle.

"Oh yeah, we had those assignments because some of the party staff were staying in our normal rooms. We have our own separate ones again, I'm on this end Yoongi, is to my left. Hoseok on the other side of Yoongi  on the other side then namjoon past the stairs, and Kookie is the door to the left  of your room. Across the hall Jimin and Taehyung is between Jimin and myself." Jin gives you the new rooms in order again trying to help you remember, but you know you won't.

"I'll figure it out eventually," You sigh pecking his cheek and heading to your room, which was still the same, thankfully

You turn on the water to the shower, strip down, and step into the warm stream. Everything that happened that day runs through your head. 

"What the hell did I agree to?!?!? I just fucked an idol for christ's sake!" You curse at yourself out loud.

"Would you like to fuck another?" The voice pulls your attention away from berating yourself.

A shirtless Jimin eyes you sinfully biting and licking his lips.

"Wha- Jimin- what are you doing in here?" You tried to cover your boobs with your arms, and crossing your legs, blushing furiously.

"You looked so good last night, the way you danced with Hoseok hyung.. I don't think I can wait for my day..." He starts undoing his pants pushing them and his boxers to the floor stepping out of them and walking the rest of the way into the shower with you. You let yourself drag your eyes over him. Don't let his small stature fool you... he makes up for it where it counts. Looking at him you can feel a wetness start to pool.

"Jimin, are yo-" He grabs the back of your neck pulling you into a kiss, his other hand tracing your curves down to between your legs making you moan into his mouth. His fingers rub small quick circles on your clit and you throw your head back breaking the kiss and moans flood the bathroom. You grip his arms to steady yourself as the familiar coiling feeling forms in your stomach.