Stylist Noona Pt 15 (Good Morning Princess)(fluff/smut/angst(?)

"I know, wow." Your chest rising and falling rapidly as you and Jungkook lay stunned on his bed. "I didn't know you had that in you."

"Ha yea neither did I... you might want to clean up. When that stuff dries its a bitch to get off." He remarks sitting back on his knees helping you sit up and make your way to the bathroom.

You wipe all of Jungkook's cum off of your stomach and thighs and rejoin him, finding him laying on his bed stretched out, eyeing you adoringly.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, you're just so beautiful. We really don't deserve you noona." You kneel on the edge of his bed playing with his outstretched hand blushing at his words.

"No believe me I'm the lucky one here." Leaning down you kiss his lips getting interrupted by a knock on the door followed by the clearing of a throat. Startled you both turn seeing the door wide open. Neither one of you had bothered to shut it when you came in.

"Mmm (Y/N)... sorry," Namjoon eyes you and shakes his head like trying to un-hypnotize himself. "I just wanted to let you know the sun is going down soon. I know a sunset picnic was on your list. And also, we all agreed from now on if anyone leaves the door open while they are fucking, its an open invitation to anyone who wants to join." He winks and leaves you and Jungkook slightly embarrassed, but you know deep down, he is proud that the others were able to hear you enjoying him.

"Well that's good to know. You should probably get dressed before you make me hard again baby." Kook grabs your waist playfully making like he is going to pull you into him, but you shirk away giggling running to your room.

Getting dressed you go with a nicer sleeveless denim button down, and a plain black skater skirt, paired with your white trainers. You brush out the knots Jungkook made in your hair, and touch up your makeup and meet Jungkook in his room.

"Cute! ready noona?" He takes your hand and you go to the kitchen

"Cute! ready noona?" He takes your hand and you go to the kitchen. Out of the fridge Jungkook pulls two bowls, one with chunks of watermelon, the other with kimchi.

"Hold this?" He hands you one of the bowls and goes to the stove pulling the pot with rice into his arms. With a semi free hand he grabs two pairs of chopsticks, and tries to reach for two bottle of soda.

"Here, let me get those." You laugh a little at his struggle an grab the bottles. "Where to Kookie?"

He takes you out past the greenhouse, to a cute little, slightly dying garden. In the middle sit a blanket and lantern. You place the bowls and pots on the blanket and sit together, when Jungkook would have had time to set this up you had no idea.

The sun had just begun to glow red as you finished the meal, you snuggle up together, a slight chill to the summer air bringing you closer.

It was an absolutely perfect sunset, with brilliant hues of tangerine, hot pinks, fushias, and specks of light purple light reflect off of the clouds.

Using the lantern, gather all of the picnic remains and go back inside before the mosquitos can eat you alive.

"Goodnight Jungkook, I had a really great time tonight, thank you." You kiss him fervently, making sure he knows how sincere you are.

"No thank you, goodnight noona, sleep well." He kisses you goodnight and shuts your door behind you.

"Wow." You sigh spinning around before falling on your bed, romance movie style.

You really were so lucky, if the guys hadn't taken you in, you'd probably be out of an apartment, and still in a thankless job.

Tomorrow is Jins day, if Jungkook reacted so strongly to the new bra and panties, Jin will probably tear you up.

Hopefully.

"Good morning princess," A kiss on your temple brings you out of your dreams. 'Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning Jin. Yeah, I woke up a few time, but otherwise not too bad." You pull him to sit with you and you sit up in bed. His kisses are gentle and soft, the sensation of his pillowy lips makes heat grow in your cheeks.

"Jungkook's outfit looks good on you, but, I think we should take it off." His voice barely a whisper. "I know Kook was rough with you yesterday, so I'll be gentle."

"Oh no, it's okay, I'm okay, I promise." You reassure him, trying to not beg too obviously for him to also be rough.

"Mm we'll see then." He hums into your mouth.

Undoing the bra and taking off your panties he latches his mouth onto your soft skin covering every inch of your torso in delicate kisses, making his way between your legs.

You take a sharp breath in when his tongue makes contact with your wet pussy. Lude slurping sounds and airy moans are the only noises in the room. To your dismay he stops just as the coil in your stomach had begun to wind.

"You taste so sweet princess." Jin coos, his hair a mess from your hands gripping it, he kisses you letting you taste yourself on his lips.

"Mmm Jin." You pull his gym shorts and underwear down, his cock hard from eating you out.

He rubs his tip along your slit a few times before pushing into you slowly, his arms steadying him on either side of you head as he thrusts long and slow.

You couldn't lie, it felt good, but it isn't quite enough to get you there.

"Jin please...... I need more." You moan weakly, hoping for him to go faster or harder.

Instead he brings one of his hands down between your bodies, rubbing your clit in tight circles, angling his hip to hit your g-spot. Before you could protest your orgasm blindsides you making you see white.

"Ahh thats it princess." His moans shooting his full load inside you, letting it drip on the sheets as he pulls out.

"I'm sorry I can't stay with you (Y/N), I have to go to the studio in a half hour. I promise I'll see you later." In a confusing flash Jin is kissing your forehead, thanking you, and dashing out the door leaving you naked and cold.

"Okay" You think. "What was that? Yea I came, but I don't really feel satisfied...." Jin leaving made you feel empty inside. "What if they do start just seeing me as a sex toy?"

Your heart aches as you stand in the shower trying to wash away the anxieties of being left alone.

"Yannow what would make this better? Chocolate ice cream." You settle on going to the supermarket after lunch. Since Jin's day was apparently done until later tonight.

GROUP CHAT

2:23 me: I'm gonna go to the store for ice cream, do any of you want to go with me?

You had to wait an hour before any sort of response which made everything feel so much worse

3:39 Yoongi: Sorry, we are all at the studio rn. Be safe babygirl.

"Well I guess I'm going alone then."