Stylist Noona Pt 63 (Go to Bed) (mostly fluff, tiny bit of smut)

It hasn't even been two full days since Yoongi came home, and you are already exhausted. Not from taking care of Yoongi, but from worrying about taking care of him.

After he got the call about needing surgery, he was able to schedule with the surgeon for the very next day. He wasn't allowed to eat for several hours before the surgery, and he had no appetite at the hospital. You had hoped once he got home he would feel up to eating something, but no such luck.

Spending every waking hour at the hospital with him, and now waiting up to make sure he has everything he needs is really zapping your energy.

"Please I can manage babygirl, please go to bed." He begged with you over and over when he found you sitting in the living room at 3 am his first night home. "You really need to rest, you spent all night at the hospital, and no one gets good sleep there."

"Angel, we can help too yannow." Hobi had tried to reason with you, gently wrestling the tray of food from your hands this afternoon, but you held it firmly.

For one reason or another you felt duty bound to nurse him back to health. As if you really expected him to recover by leaps and bounds in two days.

However strong your will might be to stay vigilant, and ready for his beck and call, your body is weak. And growing weaker by the minute. You tap on your phone to light up the screen, wondering what ungodly hour it was.

4:36.

Ugh. it wouldn't be so bad if you made coffee, but you worried that the smell might wake up the boys.

A loud crash from the show you put on, makes you jump. You must have dozed off, you hadn't even noticed you were falling asleep. How long were you out? What time is it?

4:40, only 4 minutes. You half wish you had been asleep for longer, it would make the time go so much faster.

You take a futile sip of cold water, hoping for that to wake up your senses,

It's just so late. You've been awake for nearly 48 hours. ....he did say he could manage- but this is about the time he got up last night, what if he needs something.

It couldn't hurt to get an hour or two of sleep- but what if he slips and falls or something!

But he would probably be fin-

"Shit-" your back meets the wall, and a warm chest presses into yours, holding you in place.

Large hands cup your ass and your legs dangle over the sides of each of the man's arm.

"Thats it babygirl, you like when I fuck you up against the wall?" It's definitely Yoongi in front of you, but his voice feels hollow and distant.

His hips snap violently making you scream his name, your arms wrap around his neck holding on for dear life.

"I know it's so much better now that I can hold you up. I can be strong just like the other guys. Like you wanted."

You jolt awake.

"Goddammit." So much for staying awake for Yoongi.

You don't need him to be strong like the others, you don't need him to pick you up. You don't need any of that stuff from him. Hopefully he knows that....

5:48.

Damn you were out for nearly an hour, but it feels like you've been hit by a truck. Probably has something to do with the fact that you've only slept an hour in 2 days.