Stylist Noona Pt 84(None of Your Business)(fluff)

Dinner with the in-laws went over better than expected. At least you all thought it had.

Until yesterday.

Luckily you hadn't been on the receiving end of the call, but you've never seen Namjoon so incensed.

PD Bang and by extension Choi, were furious. Not that you were planning on staying together, so much, as they resent the fact you neglected to tell them first.

You watched Joon sit on the pool steps, as you made lunch. Over hearing only his side of the conversation. Not that Choi really let him get a word in edgewise.

There were many frustrated 'yes but-" and "no its-" and "we-" but not much of a two sided conversation.

You're laying cheese on the bread for sandwiches when you hear the snap of his phone shutting, and an echoing yell. You jump spinning quickly, frightened by the sudden outburst.

"Oh! I'm sorry babe!" He apologizes rushing over to you, cupping your face gently, seeing how startled you were. "I didn't mean to scare you, I forgot you were in here."

"It's okay," smiling weakly, you turn back to the sandwiches, "What was the call about?"

"What was that????"

Taehyung and Jin burst in from the swinging door, panting.

"Sorry, that was me, I'm just, just frustrated." Joon says plopping down in a chair. "To answer your question, baby, that was Choi. Apparently, one of our parents who is requesting to stay anonymous, called Bang. They wanted him to persuade us to reconsider staying with Y/n."

"Oh shit."

"Yea."

"So- so what would we," You struggle to process. You were so sure that they had liked you well enough to be cordial and tolerant of the relationship. Sure they might not have agreed completely, but you didn't expect them to suggest getting rid of you. "What are we going to do?"

"Well, we aren't going to listen to them, that's for sure." Tae slides up beside you, holding your waist protectively.

"No we aren't." Yoongi strolls in, with a solemn face. "I heard, But no, we aren't going to listen to them in the slightest. I suppose Bang and Choi want to have a meeting then?"

"Yea tomorrow. Where are the others?"

"They went to the studio to work on some new choreography, but they should be back soon." you offer.

"Good. Family meeting over lunch, we need to be prepared for anything they ask."

Now you're in the van on your way to the studio. Your stomach is in knots, you're sure the others must feel just as anxious. It is your whole future being brought to trial after all.

Sanggyeol parks and the 8 of you get out, the drive passed in a blur of worry. You hardly process walking through the halls and riding the elevator , because your mind is so focused on the chaos you're about to walk into.

Jin knocks firmly on Choi's office door, fully blowing past poor Junghoon who really does try his best to stop your horde of men on a mission. But alas, they are determined, and you outnumber the nervous secretary.

"Come in"

The door is opened and the 8 of you pour into the small office taking Choi by surprise.

"Oh yes, it is about that time isn't it." He grimaces before pressing the intercom button. "Junghoon, is the CEO on his way?"

"Yes sir, just walking in now."

"Very well, please show him in."

You take your seat amongst the guys. At least this time they made sure to provide enough chairs this time.