Stylist Noona Pt 76 (Gym Time) (smut/?)

"Yea, we are gonna head out." Namjoon calls to the others. "I don't think we'll be gone too long, but don't wait for us for dinner."

You follow behind Joon, with your yoga mat in hand. The two of you are headed out to the gym at the new Hybe building. You've started working out there with the guys pretty regularly starting about 5 weeks ago.

All because, a month and a half ago Jungkook saw blood running down the inside of your thigh. And because the house agreed they didn't want to hurt you. Then of course you and they both got swamped with new song promotions. Now 7 weeks later and already near the end of July, you're still waiting for a good romp.

It's nice that they care so much but 7 weeks is too long for anyone. So, to get the extra energy out, you've started to work out more. Your little at home workouts pale in comparison to the amount of hard work these guys put in nearly every day.

"So you want me to train you?" Joon side eyes you in the car.

"Yeah, I mean, not like actually training me, but show me some of the exercises you do."

You really want to get stronger. Not like body builder status, but strong enough. A little muscle definition requires more muscle mass that can actually show through your skin. What better way to get ripped than by working out with your muscled boyfriends.

"Yeah okay, I can try to do that. You know we have actual trainers who could train you too, right? They'd do a much better job than I can."

"I know, but I'm not sure how I feel about a stranger training me..."

"That's okay, but it's an option if you ever want to."

You pull into the "reserved for artist" parking spot and turn the car off. Reaching over the center console, you reach for your bag and mat in the back seat. Through the back window you can see Joon, in his cut-off-sleeve tee, fixing his ball cap and accidentally flexing his biceps in the process.

Tearing yourself away from the teasing sight, you grab your stuff and hop out of the car, locking it behind you.

Ugh this is going to be a long workout, and it's not something you're unfamiliar with.

Your workouts these days are usually heavily peppered with distraction. Sweat, heavy breathing, grunting and groaning, all characterize the men who join you at the gym. Even though you should be used to that sort of thing by now, you can't help it when your eyes wander.

The shiny new elevator dings and opens up into the spacious gym. Machines are placed in 2 neat lines on one side of the gigantic room, with space to walk between them on all sides. On the other half of the gym there are free weights, like dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, all of the different bells basically. There's also quite a few benches, and other assorted equipment. Mirrors line every wall, letting you see every angle and nook in the big room, and less fortunately, every angle and curve of yourself as well.

"Okay, so I normally start with the bigger body parts and work to the smaller." Namjoon says, leading you towards the leg press. "My trainer says it helps the smaller muscles to get more of the benefits."

He sets up the machines for you, and then for himself, giving you a chance to rest between machines.

From leg press to leg curl, then to the pull down machine, you get to watch Joon perform. Watching his strong thighs move and flex, under his thin gym shorts, and his arms on full display are just as enticing. Your eyes are drawn to him even when you try to keep from staring.

Next you get to do some deadlifts, and battle ropes. With that, you are very sweaty. Disgustingly, damp in every crevasse, and it's only getting worse by the second.