Stylist Noona Pt 68(Hot Chocolate)(smut x2)

Thankfully you are able to finish the movie without any more sexy interruptions. At least not outright interruptions, though Hoseok seems unable to take his eyes off of you.

Your cheeks get hot each time his attention turns back to you, the tension builds in your chest as you dare not to look back. Like when you cross in front of a dark room, it tempts you to look but deep inside you fear it.

You start to think about how you are breathing. Too fast. Too slow.Holding your breath all together. The air fills with an intangible static.

Then like a breath of fresh air the tension cuts when the intimidating man turns back to the tv.

Over and over the tension rises and falls, making you nervous and horny all at the same time.

Finally the movie ends, the lights are kicked on and the collective stands up to stretch.

"Look it's snowing again." Joon points out the window. Sure enough it is snowing, not very heavily, but snow nonetheless.

"We should go take pictures," Tae suggests, "Army would like that!"

There are a few grumbles about getting dressed up on a day off, but eventually the few hesitant (Yoongi mostly) are convinced.

"Come on Princess, take pictures with us." You had planned on staying inside and just cleaning up the kitchen from breakfast. Dried cinnamon roll icing is going to be a nightmare to scrape off the pan. "That can wait, its probably pretty dry by now anyways. It can't get any worse right?"

"Yeah, Angel, I'll help you pick out an outfit." He looks you up and down slowly. His eyes are hungry like a wolf that hasn't eaten in weeks. Ravenous, wanton and dangerously determined.

"o-Okay." Giving in you let the man take your hand and you make your way to your bedroom. Your heart pounds in your chest, threatening to burst completely. Anticipation builds to a painful peak, quite literally you ache for him.

There's nothing more that you want right now than for him to slam you against and fuck your brains out. You daydream about the enticing possibilities letting yourself nearly taste the details, but outwardly you just sit on your bed whilst Hobi rifles through your endless sea of dresses.

"Here, this is the one." Hanging from his forefinger is a poofy purple babydoll dress,."Now where are those stockings angel?"

"Now where are those stockings angel?"

"Top right hand drawer."

"Wear those too, shoes are up to you. Makeup too if you want." He sets the dress on the bed next to you, before breezing to the door.

"You're not going to stay and watch?" You wink, pulling the hem of your shirt to tease.

"Why would I? I'll see everything later." He licks his bottom lip making you weak again. "Oh and angel- Panties are always optional."

Stylist NoonaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara