Stylist Noona Pt 40 (Burn the Couch)(Hard smut)

"Fuck Hoseok, there's no time right now. "

"I know I mean later, and Jimin is getting punished too, I'm sure it was all his idea, right?" You nod pulling your bottom lip between your teeth.

"I'm going to tell Yoongi too, I'm sure he'll want to get a few spanks in on both of you, at the very least." Hoseok wraps his arms around you giving your ass a smack. A little taste of what's to come. 

"I'm gonna kill Jimin, for getting me in trouble." You giggle. 

"Oh but you know you like getting punished, don't you?" He gives you a wink, pulling your hips in closer. His bulge had already started to form. 

Your anticipation kills you, the entire time the boys are gone you can't sit still. Swimming, sunbathing, making beds, nervous cleaning, anxious for what is to come. 

By 4:30 they still hadn't come home, and you were getting more and more restless by the minute. And at this point a little nervous.

Me 4:34 : hey, where are you guys, I thought it was just snorkelling and lunch?

Hobi 4:38 : it was, but Jin lost his bag for like an hour, but it turned out to be underneath his seat wherever they ate.

Hobi 4:38 : we should be back soon though. 

Me 4:40 : haha okay 

You sit on the living room couch scrolling nervously through a fake instagram that you had ended up making. Your foot taps quickly, shaking the whole couch. Its just a waiting game until they get home. 

The quiet beeps of the door code sound and the knob turns. 

"We're home!!" Namjoon shouts, "Oops sorry, didn't expect you to be right there."

"Its okay, did you have a good day?" You ask getting up to welcome them each with hugs. 

"Yea it was fun!" Jungkook says, running fingers through his hair, still damp at the tips.

"Until hyung lost his bag." Jimin jokes, earning a glare from Jin.

You all sit and they share about their day, and you are more at ease now than you have been the whole day. 

"Well since its a free night, Tae and I were gonna go get drinks, anyone wanna come?" 

You shoot a look at Hoseok, he gives a subtle shake of his head 'no'. 

"Joon and I will," Jin voluteers for both of them.

"I'll-" Jimin starts, but is quickly cut off by Yoongi.

"The four of us had other plans if you guys don't mind." Jimin looks at you confused,  and you just smile back with a shrug.

"Hint taken, we'll get out of your hair." Namjoon winks, beckoning the others to get what ever they needed and leave the house. 

There's silence until the front door shuts. 

"Can I ask, what the hell is going on. " Jimin breaks the long silence.

Hoseok stands up in front of you two, pulling your panties from his pocket. You bury your head in your hands, embarrassed that he had carried them around all day.

"This is what I found under your pillow this morning Jimin. Y/n says you two did somethings last night while both of us were asleep." He gestures to himself and Yoongi. "Unless y/n is lying and she put them there herself." 

Jimin leans back crossing his arms proudly with a devilish smirk. Completely unaware of the fate of his own ass.

"Yea, I ate her out. cus she tastes so good." Unlike you, Jimin isnt shy when confessing.