Stylist Noona Pt 98 (Love) (idk what to label this, here comes the baby)

"Are you sure it's time now?" Jimin asks, plopping down next to you, holding your hand.

Gritting your teeth you breathe through another contraction before answering. "Yeah- yeah I think it's time.

"They are getting closer together." Yoongi looks up from his watch. "The one before that one was 16 minutes ago."

"Okay, my bag, is it up at the house right?"  You ask scooting forward, to the edge of the couch, looking around the semi circle of men standing around you looking concerned.

"Yes, I took it up there, I brought this dress, is this okay for getting to the hospital?" Joon holds up a pale yellow wrap dress.

"Yeah that's fine

"Yeah that's fine. Thank you." Jungkook comes up under your arm helping you to stand. "Oh, well I'm gonna need a bra too."

"I'm on it-" Joon dashes off again before you can stop him. You could have gotten it yourself, your room is literally on the way to the big house but it's fine.

Yoongi brushes your hair back gently, looking deep into your eyes. The small moment of calm does wonders for your racing mind and heart.

You are prepared in the loosest sense. You've had the go-bag packed for 36 weeks, and generally speaking Yoongi has been heading up most of the logistics.  Which is probably for the best because everyone including yourself is kinda panicking right now.

"How're you doing babygirl?" He holds your hand gently kissing the back. 

"Ohhh, I'm okay for now... ask me again in 3 minutes at the next contraction." You give a small laugh, doing your best to lighten the mood, this is supposed to be a happy occasion after all.

Namjoon burst through the door, slamming it against the wall rather violently waving your bra around chaotically "Shit, sorry-" He cringes, handing over your bra.

"Okay, Hobi I'm gonna use your bathroom real quickly again then we can go up to the House and wait for Sangyeol."

They nod with many wide eyes between them and you dismiss yourself to change.
The shirt comes off easily, but the shorts, the shorts are much more difficult.  You kinda have to do a weird shimmy to get out of them.  To be fair it's the same process to get them on at this point.

Bra on, dress on, let's go do this...
Taking a breath you look in the mirror, into your own eyes.
God, you're not ready for this.
Fuck! There's that contraction you'd been expecting.

"Ah-" The sound comes out of your mouth unintentionally. Your fingers grip the lip of the sink, gritting your teeth you weakly call out "Yoonnngii-"

A scrapping scrambling sound comes  from outside the door, just before it burst open, and six men pour into the bathroom.

"Oh baby," Taehyung comes behind you, holding your sides gently.

"When did it start?" Yoongi asks, sounding very professional about the whole situation.