Stylist Noona Pt 17 (Look At Me)(smut)

The 8 of you finished up dinner and it was just about time for bed when you realized, it was still technically Jin's day to have fun with you, so you go to his room.

You knock on his door and it opens smoothly letting you enter quietly. Jin emerges fully naked from his bathroom toweling off his hair, covering his face.

"Fuck" You breathe, water still beading off of his delicious caramel skin.

"Ahhh!" He grabs the towel from his head trying to cover himself, "Oh shit, it's just you. Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sorry I thought I knocked loud enough." You don't feel bad at all, that was a great sight.

"It's fine, but wear a bell or something damn!" He hisses playfully, still shaken from the scare

"Mmm I didn't know you were into kinky shit." You joke with him, closing the gap between the two of you.

"Maybe.... (Y/N), I'm really worn out, and we are all due back at the studio really early tomorrow morning. I'd love to have sex with you, but I think I need to just go to bed." His words are disappointing, but it's alright. He had spent most of the evening playing video games not even really paying attention to you.

"Okay, good night then," You kiss him goodnight and turn to leave, pausing in the doorway. "Are all of you going to be there all day?"

"Yea, unfortunately."

"Hmm okay... would you be able to give me the address?" You ask, a plan brewing in the back of your dirty mind. Jin gives you the address of the studio and sends you to bed.

GROUP CHAT

7:45 Namjoon: good morning! We left you breakfast on the stove, probably won't be home until 3 or 4.

You were alone in the house again.

After eating breakfast you take a quick swim then a shower, then get dressed, paying a little more attention to your appearance.

Taking a few pictures in several different outfits, you send them to Yoongi sporadically, pretending you are home and missing him. But in reality, you were on your way to the studio.

YOONGI

10:15 me: Mmm I miss you so much

10:15 me: picture message

10:16 me: picture message