Stylist Noona Pt 37 ( I'm Always Right) (angst)

Jin cleans up the bathroom while you wait under the covers. Your emotions are out of control right now, but Jin slides into bed distracting you from the tornado of things in your mind.

You turn onto your side away from Jin, not wanting to face him or your feelings. He wraps an arm around your middle pulling you closer, but you want nothing more than to pull away and go cry.

Instead you lay there until he falls asleep running over everything that happened today a thousand times.

Dinner was great. Walking on the boardwalk was great. He's such a gentleman to me. The sex was good.... It was.. great but after was ... awkward? You shift uncomfortably hitting on what is most definitely the issue

It's not like you didn't want to or anything, cus you really did, and he was great at the overall performance. Can you call it performance? But it didn't feel organic... to be fair you don't know what he likes. You don't know if he likes to be rough, or gentle more. You don't know if he has kinks or preferences. And honestly unless he's talked to the other guys he doesn't know anything about me on an intimate level. Your brain rambles on and on. It was such an easy fit for the other guys, they just kinda set the tone and you followed that. He does call you princess... that doesn't tell you much...

You could go on and on if you let yourself. Not tonight. You push the thoughts out of our mind as best you can and try to get comfortable next to Jin.

You wake up to an empty bed and a light shining from the bathroom. A pit forms in your stomach as you remember your brains thought jumble from last night.

Forcing yourself you get up and go to brush your teeth at the sink next to Jin. He splashes water washing soap from his eyes, then looks to you with a small grin. You keep your gaze down at the sink.

He clears his throat. "So... did you sleep well?"

"Mmhmm" You nod before spitting toothpaste down the drain and taking a quick sip from the faucet.

"Yannow, " He moves behind you hugging you from behind and you flinch at the contact, like it's an annoyance. "Last night was the first time we've slept in the same bed."

"oh.. Yeah, I guess it was." You wriggle away to grab a towel to wash your face.

You bury your face in the plush fabric holding back the urge to scream in frustration.

Why am I feeling this way?!?!?!?! I love this person! I shouldn't be this agitated just from a hug. You think.

"Okay well, I'm gonna go get breakfast then...." Jin leaves the room and it takes you less than a second to break down into tears on the bathroom floor.

Why the hell am I crying?? Why do I feel so shitty" You remember the defeated look on Jin's face when he said he was going to eat. Oh that's why. But is it?? I don't fucking know... I shouldn't have been so cold to him...why am I being so cold in the fucking first place???

You think back to when you first started feeling weird. Yes, there was last night when he didn't say I love you, but it was before that. You remember tell Hoseok that it feels like Jin just "cums then leaves-"

"I think he's not sure if you want more than sex." Hoseok's words echo in the back of your mind.

"Fuck." you curse at yourself. "This is my fault from the beginning."

A few dozen more tears paint your cheeks but you pick yourself up and get it together enough to get dressed and go down to breakfast with the others.

You enter the kitchen and a resounding hush falls across the room and all eyes fall on you.