Stylist Noona Pt 52(VLive? At this Hour?!) (very smut)

It's been a long day alone. Jimin left you silently, early in the morning along with the others. Since they had the day off yesterday, they have very full days for the next week.

It makes sense really, they do have a comeback, coming soon, and they have to get everything polished for the world to see. Luckily having been with EXO before this was fairly routine for you, only now you get to see the exhaustion and aftermath when they get home, instead of at the studio.

Between hours long dance practices and hyper focusing on writing, scoring, and recording you expect them to come home very VERY hungry. With your time alone you go to the grocery store and pick up lots of meat to restock the fridge and for tonight's dinner.

Hopefully it will be enough to satisfy the hungry army of 7.

GROUP CHAT

Me: What time do you think you guys will be home

Hoseok: probably 30-45 minutes. I want us to run through each dance at least 2 more times.

Me: okay, dinner will be ready for you when you get home.

Jin: Ooo what's for dinner?

Me: japchae, samgyeopsal, kimchi fried rice, and watermelon. I think we still have some drinks from last night but the ice cream is gone.

Tae: I'm so hungry, but Hobi hyung is being a mean teacher today :😭

Me: Aw I'm sorry baby, hang in there, be strong for me 😘

Dinner is finishing simmering when they walk through the door into the kitchen. You're greeted with many kisses and sweaty hugs, but you've had sex with all of them so that's nothing new.

They thank you extraneously and fill their bowls with healthy portions of food. The dinner table is utterly silent except for the scraping of spoons and chopsticks against empty bowls.

It's a good thing you got your own food quickly, because they get up one by one for seconds and in Jungkook's case thirds.

"How can you guys manage to keep such amazing bodies, and eat like an entire week's worth of food in a single sitting?"

"Lots of dancing," Jimin mumbles over a mouth full of pork.

"Well yea logically it makes sense but still...you're all just so... hot" They chuckle

"Thanks noona, you're pretty hot yourself," you blush dropping your eyes into your bowl on the table in front of you.

"You're more than that kitten," Namjoon says reaching over the table to lift your chin to look at all of them.

Their sweet sleepy eye smiles warm your heart.

"FUck!" Yoongi shouts making the rest of you jump. "Sorry, they want me to do a live tonight."

The table groans.

"What like a Vlive?" You ask, "Don't they know you guys are so worn out?"

"Yea," Yoongi grumbles rubbing his eyes, "Guess it's time for coffee,"

You clean up the kitchen with Jimin and Hoseok help, while Yoongi downs a few shots of espresso.

Once the guys go to bed you stay up with Yoongi until he is awake enough to be on camera. The way his eyes get dark, and how his hands run through his fringe, it makes you feel things you shouldn't. The veins in his arms and hands are extra prominent from a full day of working out. His coffee stained lips are so soft against his pale skin, all you want to do is kiss them.

"OOOkay, here I go," He stands up stretching. The hem of his shirt raises with his arms teasing the top of his boxers sticking out of his tight jeans.

"Get a grip y/n," You scold yourself, "He has to go to work. Wish he could work on me... What?! No, fuck! control yourself. Stop being so goddamn thirsty!"