Stylist Noona Pt 46 (Give Them a Show) (Smut)

"How can I help you feel better? What do you need from me?" you cup his cheeks looking into his big brown eyes.

"I dunno," He just shrugs

"Okay, how about I list things and you can just decide from there?" Tae nods," we could... go for a walk oooorrr, we could have sex ooooorrrr, we could go for a swim oooooorrrr..."

Tae chuckles at your imitation of him from the last time you were alone together.

"Okay okay, smart ass," He cocks an eyebrow at you, "You know what would be really nice, something that would make me feel much better?"

"What's that?"

"How about another pillow fort?" His boxy smile creeps up hopefully.

"Sounds perfect," You peck his cheek and hop up, "Where? In the living room?"

"We could make one big enough for all 8 of us, and then we could have dinner in the fort!" Taehyung says excitedly ripping the comforter and sheets off of the bed and stuffing the pillows into your arms.

You and the other boys help to set up the biggest pillow fort the world has ever seen. Well, maybe not quite that big, but you use both couches and a few chairs from the kitchen table. Multiple beds were stripped to form the roof and floor of the fort and the insane amount of pillows make for a rather cozy atmosphere.

"It's ready!" Yoongi calls from the kitchen

You collect plates of kimchi pancakes and galbi, and reconvein in the fort for a comfy dinner.

As you rest against the front of the couch, Tae lays his head in your lap, smiling up at you lightly.

He seems so happy and carefree belly laughing at Hoseok's Squawks, but your heart jumps, when he catches your eye.

He winks, quickly looking around to see where the others are looking, then back at you. His tongue out making a lewd swipe at the air.

You shift with a gasp as a pool begins to form. Your eyes dart back and forth among the 7, wondering if they'd seen.

Your fingers weave though his hair playing with it gently until you can catch his eye again.

When Tae looks down to you again, you tug firmly, making him moan quite loudly.

All of the chatter stops, and the boys look over to the two of you rather smuggly. You look at them slyly and pull at the curly hair tangled making Taehyung groan again. He sits up quickly so that you can't tease him any longer.

"Need us to leave?" Yoongi asks, raising an eyebrow "Or would you rather we watch?"

"Very funny, but no, we can go upstairs," Tae grabs your hand making to leave.

"Hey, why don't you stay here, the fort was your idea, come on boys let's get the kitchen cleaned up." Namjoon grabs a few plates closest to himself.

The boys leave the fort letting you and Taehyung alone.

"Think they're really gonna leave us alone?" You ask toying with Tae's hands.

"Maybe... if not we can give them a show baby," He points to the crotch of his pants, his erection caged by the denim.

"I can't wait until we get back to Korea, and we can play with more of your toys. " You can't take your eyes off his lips as your hands trail across his chest.

You shift onto your knees next to him, threading a hand into his hair you smash a kiss against his lips. His hands go to your body, one around your waist and the other grips the back of your neck deepening the kiss.