Stylist Noona Pt 43 (Brat) (smuttttt)

So kitten, here we are. Are you up to have a little fun?" He asks running his thumb across your bottom lip.

"Mm yes Joonie-or should I say daddy?" You poke your tongue out to lap at his thumb taking it into your mouth, Namjoon hums slightly.

"You don't have to call me daddy, but you can if you want to," His eyes never tear away from your lips around his finger, "Can I make a special request though?"

You release his finger and wrap your arms around his neck, leaning in close to his ear. Your body's press together and Namjoon hums again feeling his cock press against your stomach.

"Anything for you," you whisper, a breath catches in his chest.

"Well, Hoseok may have mentioned.. How good your blowjobs are- i was- if you don't mind that is- would you- i mean-" You put a finger to his lips ending the panicked rambling.

"How dirty of you Namjoon," He hums at your teasing, "you're so desperate for my lips around your cock aren't you."

This wave of dominance hit you when you saw how flustered he was, and you'd be damned if you weren't going to try and make his 1000 times harder for him.

Speaking of harder. Your hand trails down his chest to his extraordinarily large bulge cupping your hand around it, squeezing softly eliciting stifled moans.

"Already to hard, all for me?" You get down to your knees and undo his pants sliding them down with his boxers, "So perverted Joonie, you must have been thinking about this all day. Oh look how excited you are to see me, already dripping with precum."

Namjoon groans threading his hands through your hair, cursing this build of anticipation. Gently pressing your mouth closer to his erect member, his eyes plead with you to end this tension.

"So impatient," You huff before greedily taking him balls deep into your mouth, his moans are no longer stifled, but full and loud and filling the room.

The tip of his cock hits your throat with every pump and you fight back against your gag reflex. This new bratty dominant side is rather fun for you, time to experiment with how far you can take it. Since it seems to be the day for trying new things, with one hand you grip around the base of his cock, and with the other you cradle his scrotum cautiously.

As soon as your hand makes contact with the skin there, Namjoon groans and hisses in pleasure, and those sentiments only get more fervent when you massage and fondle his balls more actively.

Your saliva coats him and drips down your hand with each minute you grow more passionate, and desirous for Namjoon to cum.

"Oh my fucking god y/n, you're so fucking good at that please dont stop oh my god," He begs gripping onto your hair, almost painfully, like hes afraid to let go.

Wanting him to finish you bury him hilt deep moaning around him, a few times until you feel him twitch in your mouth, followed by an explosion of salty warm cum.

Looking him dead in the eye you swallow the whole load, get up,wink, and prance down stairs, leaving him dumbfounded and blissed out.

You gag several times on the way to the kitchen until you are able to wash down the last of the sticky liquid with a glass of water.

It was such an evil thing for you to just leave him there, but deep down you fucking loved it.

You grab a slice of watermelon and sit down at the kitchen table, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin come in to grab beers and join you at the table.

"y/n I thought you were with Namjoon?" Jimin asks

"Oh I was." You say rather matter of factly

"Is everything okay? Did you guys not do anything?" They question a little more concerned.