Stylist Noona Pt 81 (Better Off)(Soft angst/hard smut)

Somehow, you managed to convince Jimin to come home. Even if he didn't quite fully agree to be your forever, he at least said he'd consider it more seriously. At any rate you feel loads better just having him in the house again.

You're very thankful that Jungkook forced you to go with him, because after everything that happened today, you are exhausted. Having him there to drive was very fortunate.

The others were happy to see Jimin home safe, and of course scolded you for trying to leave alone. They're right, it was 9 already and the sun had already set, and if it had been a stranger on that park bench instead of Jimin, who knows what would have happened.

Luckily that wasn't what happened and you try to remind them of that fact, but they keep hitting you with 'what ifs'.

"Okay okay, I get it I was being stupid and impulsive!" You flop into a dining room chair, giving up on trying to argue, 7 against 1 isn't a fair fight anyways.

"We'd rather on of us goes with you and have nothing happen, than you go alone and get hurt.'' Hoseok smooths a hand over your hair, pulling the side of your head gently into his chest.

"I know, I appreciate you, all of you." You give a tired smile and lean heavily into Hobi.

"Jimin, all of this goes for you too, you know? You can't just be running off in the middle of the night like this." Jin scolds the man sitting next to you.

Jimin nod knowingly, looking like a very small version of himself. You can tell he's drawing himself in, very unlike himself. Normally he'd be stretched out, lounging in all sorts of positions. But his shoulders are rolled forward, hands clasped in his lap, his legs are glued together and his head is slightly tilted down, with eyes staring off somewhere in the kitchen.

He must have so much going through his mind, berating is the last thing he needs right now.

"I'm gonna go to bed I'm beat." You stand up with a yawn, "Jimin?"

"Oh hmm? What?" He perks up hearing his name, looking up at you inquisitively.

"Aren't you tired? You should really go to bed?"

"I guess I'm tired, I don't know, I might stay up a bit longer." He shrugs, relaxing back into the chair.

Dammit why are men so dense sometimes?

Think, think..... Ah that might work.

"We'll it's just," you make yourself small, holding your elbows, bringing your toes and knees together, popping your heels apart. Basically you've turned into that 'shy anime girl', "With all of this talk of bad stuff happening in the dark...and with it being so dark upstairs..."

"Oh I think I actually left the lights o-" Tae starts, but you shoot him a firey glance making him rethink his words very carefully. "O-off?" You give a small nod, "Yea, I left them off, it's really dark up there."

"Yea, I'm just a little nervous," Back to the sweet girl act, "Would you at least take me up stairs?"

"Oh, yeah! Sure Jagi." He hops up quickly, completely buying into the act.

He takes your waist instinctively, to pull you along, but shirks back looking at you for approval. You side step a bit to fall into his arm more, silently reassuring him.

Out of the kitchen you go, and through the bright white sitting room that rarely ever gets used. Jimin drops his arm as you climb the stairs, but quickly replaces it once you reach the top.

"Huh, not dark at all," he muses, "Actually it seems like Tae left every single light on.. Weird."

"Yea, weird."