Stylist Noona Pt 11 (Kinky)(smut/fluff)

You open your eyes a sliver to see Tae staring down at you fondly, stroking your hair gently.

"Good morning sleepy head," He greets you, his voice somehow even deeper in the morning, "How did you sleep baby?"

"So good." You stretch lazily. "How long have you been watching me sleep Tae?"

"Not long, I just couldn't help myself you looked so peaceful." He peppers you cheek with kisses making you squeal in delight.

"What time is it?" You ask too sleepy to roll over to find a clock.

"Quarter past 9. You want some breakfast?"

Your stomach growls on cue.

"That would be a yes." You get out of bed still wearing Yoongi's giant sweatshirt and not much else, but you don't bother to put pants on, everyone had seen you naked except Kookie and Taehyung and they would soon enough anyways. You'd better get used to it.

The two of you make quite a pair stumbling down to the kitchen, you sit at the table laying your head on your folded arms.

You watch Tae making you two bowls of cereal, his hair still messy, but watching him stirs something you weren't expecting especially after what happened with Jimin.

He brings the bowls over to the table, and you eat making small talk, and thanking him for sharing his bed.

A sudden mood of horniness over takes you out of nowhere. Pushing your empty bowl away from you, you stand up stretching your arms up so the hem of the hoodie comes up over your panties, making sure Taehyung sees, He chokes on his mouthful of cereal.

Mission accomplished.

You sit on his lap "innocently", you know exactly what you're doing.

"Thank you for breakfast Taehyungie."

"Ah -yea no problem baby," He tries to hide the fact that he's been turned on since you woke up, morning wood and all. "What would you like to do now?"

"I think you know." You say matter of factly shifting your weight to put your ass right on his very clear erection making him moan.

"Are you sure? Are you sure its not too soon?" He tries to fight it but, gives up and purrs in your ear kissing your neck. Your lips meet his passionately, firey heat builds between you, fighting for dominance with your tongues.

"Mmm Taehyung-" He stops you short bucking his hips trying for more friction.

"Ah (Y/N) we should stop," He says not truly wanting to stop.

"Wait why?" the fun had just begun and you were in no mood to stop now.

"I don't want to hurt you after yesterday... I can be pretty rough... and I'm into certain stuff you might not be up for yet." He says concern obvious in his voice.

"Like what stuff?" Your interest is peaked.

"Like .. bdsm, bondage and stuff." He says almost ashamed.

"Mmm tell me more." You kiss his neck encouraging him to keep sharing.

"Mh, well, I like choking.. And spanking is good," Growing more confident in his kinks he spanks you, you let out a little squeak, and then a moan. "And I like... biting, dirty talk,scratching, generally being rough ahh-"

You interrupt him with a bite to the meaty part of his shoulder, you can feel him get harder underneath you.

"I'm down for all of that. Give me your best." you give him a sexy wink