Stylist Noona Pt 61 (Choreography) (smut)

Waking up beside Joon for the second time this morning, the smell of coffee fills your nose. Your eyes crack open to the small room, washed in daylight streaming through the open curtains.

"Good morning," Joon's deep morning voice coos. Rolling over you find him holding a coffee mug in one hand, and his phone in the other, beaming a smile down at your sleepy face.

"Morning, been up long?" You push up to sit against the headboard too.

"No, after our very early fun I slept like a baby, I've only been up maybe a half hour. How did you sleep."

"So well," You peck his cheek cuddling in closer to his side.

"Good," He hums, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

You yawn heavily, hoping for coffee still in its pot downstairs.

"What's the plan for today?"

He stops weverse scrolling to consider the day of the week, then goes to his calendar paging back and forth.

"Looks like they cleared our schedule for today, tomorrow and Sunday, "Jin, Yoongi hyung and i were planning to go to the gym this morning, hopefully they didn't already leave without me.. We wake up a bit late...." he winks, making you chuckle. "You can come with if you want."

"I think I'll pass, it's way too early for that level of physical activity," Plucking Joon's phone out of his hand you toss it over your shoulder onto the bed, before climbing onto his lap. Straddling him you rest your weight on his thighs. His eyes muse at you asking 'what's next'.

Leaning in, you give him a few short pecks on his lips before peppering his face with tiny kisses, that make him giggle cutely. Pulling you tight against his chest Joon fiips you onto your back kissing up and down your neck, nipping at your jaw.

Unfortunately your fun is cut short by an incoming phone call. Groaning Namjoon takes the call sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sure, give me 15 to get ready then ill meet you there..." Flipping the phone shut he tells you Yoongi decided to work on some music first so they will wait for Joon to get there to work out.

"Okay, on second thought, I think I might ask Hobi if he would be up for another dance class, it was really fun the other day, that way we can all ride together." The two of you agree and you run to get Hobi.

Literally running into him as he came around the corner into the foyer. After apologizing profusely you propose your dance class idea and he is on board.

15 minutes later Hobi is in the driver's seat, with you in the passenger seat and Joon in the back. You tried to offer him shotgun, but he insisted that you take it.

Watching Hoseok drive makes you wish you had worn your best underwear. Thankfully you don't have any super old grubby underwear anymore, but these aren't the prettiest.

Looking out the tinted windows at the passing buildings your mind wanders. You begin thinking about how it might be to have sex in the car with Hoseok, maybe in a parking deck, maybe in the middle of the day if you're feeling daring. The thrill of getting caught. Getting caught with an extremely famous idol at that.

Dammit. Now you're wishing you had packed a second pair of underwear because now you're wet and it's only going to get wetter.

Finally arriving at the bighit building you bid your goodbyes to Joon and head to the practice room with Hobi.

Just when you think you're there, he redirects you down a different hallway and into a smaller room. It's darker, even after all the lights have been flicked on, probably because it's not entirely white like the other practice room.