Stylist Noona Pt 87 (We are 7)(8-some smut continued)

"Oh I didn't." You wink and grab Jin prompting him to stand. He stands and pulls off whatever is left of his clothes.

Turning your attention to Jimin, you press your hands into his chest and push him onto the couch where Jin had been sitting. Staring him down you lick your lips and smirk making him whine under his breath.

Looking down your nose at him, you get onto his lap, hovering over his stiff cock. Holding him still at your entrance, you slowly slide down his shaft.

Right away he grips your waist for dear life, breathing steadily, keeping himself from accidentally pulling the trigger. You really should take weeks off more often, it does wonders for your ego. Barely even get it in, and they are already ready to blow.

You kiss Jimin and start to move, just barely at first, to ease him into it. But soon you feel a hand under your chin pulling you off of Jimin's lips and onto Jin's. They both have beautifully plump lips, but you can tell the difference.

Bracing one hand on Jimin's chest you start to ride him a little faster, until you can hear your skin coming together, and the wet sounds from Jungkook's cum, every time you come down. The other hand you reach out towards Jin, palming blindly, and you find his stomach. Of course you do take your time to drag your fingers over the muscle, until you settle on his cock. You pump your hand around the shaft with the same rhythm of your bounces on the whimpering man under you.

Jin's lips move with yours, as his hand holds your jaw firm, kissing you passionately, but you're interrupted when Jimin calls out beneath you, suddnely overtaken by his own orgasm.

"y/n!- oh fuck ohfuckohfuckohfuck-" Jimin grips your hips pulling you down and keeping you there so that you stop overstimulating him. "Fuck jagi- oh my god-" he gasps lolling his head on the back of the couch. "Your pussy is too good."

"So you've told me." You wink, dismounting ungracefully. And just like that two down five to go.

Jin swoops in to kiss you again but you stay him with a hand, as you survey the couch again, spying the beginnings of precum.

"I love you guys, but I don't think I can do all the work here." You say biting your lip, riding the high from finishing Jimin in seconds. "Why don't you help each other out?"

They groan at your suggestion, and look at each other lustfully, like they'd just been given permission to do something they had already been thinking quite a bit about.

Taehyung and Jungkook are all over each other in an instant. Jungkook's tattooed hand wrapped around his hyungs cock, stroking it like it's his job. An ornery evil smirk spreads across Tae's face as he leans back and lets Jungkook service him.

"We're rubbing off on you, aren't we baby." Tae hums, in his own velvety way. "You like to watch us don't you."

"Maybe, or maybe I just know some of you like to be watched." You turn your attention to Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin.

Hobi blushes furiously as he registers being called out, which just happens to coincide with Yoongi starting to grope up his thighs. Yoongi's other hand is woven tightly into Jimin's hair, who is sitting on the floor in front of him, getting ready to blow him.

Damn, now we've got ourselves a proper orgy! But you notice Namjoon is not amongst the fuckery.

Nope, in fact he is now behind you, snaking his arms around your waist, pulling you back into his hips, letting you feel his excitement. His hands roam your body, sliding one up to your neck, and the other down between your legs, playing with your clit.

Jin rejoins you, pressing into the front of you, pressing his cock into your stomach. He kisses you again as Joon holds your neck tightly, but it's not a long kiss like the others. Pulling away he smirks at you then at Namjoon behind you.