Stylist Noona Pt 49 (Stay With Me) (smut/fluff)

The boys keep their promise and are back by 2:00. You've spent the entire day searching for that damn nightie. Your room has been torn apart and put back together, so many times its starting to feel like you're going insane.

On the plus side you now know every single nook and cranny in your room. On the down side, none of those nooks and crannies held your lost gift.

"Any sign of it?" Hoseok asks, pulling you out of Jin's ear shot.

"No, not a single thread," You shake your head dumbfounded as to where it could have gone, "I've looked everywhere a hundred times, and I couldn't find it."

"I had an idea," He looks around before pulling you further away, into the plush green room, "What if we buy you a second one? One that looks exactly like the original, that way Jin never has to know. If we find the first one then you just have two!"

That might just work! There's just one thing...

"I have no idea where he got it from," It could be one of a kind for all you know.

"Well we can't really go out and buy lingerie for you in public, so it had to be online or one of the staff bought it Right?" That's true I doubt Army or the media would let it pass them that Jin of BTS was seen buying sexy ladies clothes. "I already asked around the staff, and I'm pretty sure he bought it online."

"Okay, so.. We just have to go order it?"

"Exactly. Do you remember what it looked like enough to match it?"

You nod, and the two of you run up to Hobi's bedroom to do some lingerie hunt in private.

This is the first time you've really been in Hoseok's room. It really fits him. Colorful, alive, happy, just like its resident.

Your face feels extremely hot sitting on his bed while scrolling through pages of unmentionables. Somehow he is completely unphased by the countless models in various stages of nudity.

That is until he lingers on a section of thigh high stockings. His lips are tight togethers and he stares straight forward trying to ignore his tented pants.

You lick your lips unconsciously, wanting to feel him against your skin so badly. Shaking your head you refocus on the task at hand.

"Wait! Scroll back up!" You point at the screen, "That's it!"

Not taking any chances of losing this one Hoseok immediately adds it to the cart. Before he can click to check out you lean over to whisper in his ear.

"Let's order some of those stockings too, I think they would be fun." He groans a laugh, but he doesn't hesitate to and a pair before checking out.

"Okay, those will be here in a few hours," He smiles brightly smacking his laptop shut.

"Oh, whatever ever will we do to pass the time?" You ask sarcastically rolling your eyes before swinging a leg over Hoseok to straddle him.

His eyes are wide as you push the computer aside revealing his hardness. Siding forward you center yourself over his bulge rolling your hips. He starts to reach for your hips to grip them, but you grab his wrists holding them above his head on the wall.

You smirk proudly, grinding on him. Circling your hips draws out a moan from the man under you.

"The first time I've been in your bed Jung Hoseok, and you're letting yourself be dominated by someone so much smaller than you," Your voice thick with smugness," How shameful."

He cocks an eyebrow at you smiling devilishly.

"What's so amusing?" You ask stopping your movements