Stylist Noona Pt 79 (Stilettos) (smut)

“Good morning, Babygirl. Morning guys.”

Yoongi strolls into the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee before pecking your temple. He sits a little across from you, his messy bedhead and gravely morning voice draws your attention right away. 

Taehyung and Hoseok to either side of him are very focused on shoveling their breakfast, but Yoongi sits quietly sipping on his piping hot coffee. 

You could swear you see life come back to his cheeks after the coffee has worked its way into his system.  He looks up at you, squinting a smile and you realize how long you'd been admiring him. 

He just looks so soft. You want to curl up into some soft blankets with him and sleep the day away. At least that's what you'd like to do at first… but the longer you watch him… you start imagining giving him hickeys again. You did so love seeing your marks on him for a few days post fuck. 

And the sounds he made when you nipped and sucked at his collar bone... Fuck.

“Do you guys have to go to work today?”

“Unfortunately,” Namjoon groans. “It's gonna be another late night I'm afraid.”

“That's the 5th late night this week, don't they know you guys need a break?!”  You bite your toast angrily. 

“Yes, but, we’ve got deadlines and lots of stuff to get done.” They all shrug or nod with general complacency. They might not care much, but you really like having them home. 

You like being with them and being around them day to day. When they aren't home very much you feel kind of lost. “At least we don't have to do any more foreign interviews.”

“Guess I'll just have to go fight Choi then so you can get some time off.” You joke, but honestly you would beat his ass if it came to it. 

“No offense baby girl, but I don't really see you as a fighting type of person. Don't get me wrong, I’m sure you could fuck him up. I know you well enough to know you’re not an aggressive dominant person.” Yoongi smirks, waiting for you to dispute him. But he’s mostly right. Aside from the time you were mad and distressed and hit his chest. You really aren't a violent or confrontational person. Your go-to-move is to run away and hide when something happens.

“You've never seen her get dominant in the bedroom have you hyung?” Hobi teases, making you blush.  But again, he's also right. The only time you really get dominant or aggressive, is in the bedroom. For the most part, until now of course, Yoongi has liked to take control. The few times he wasn't taking the lead, you were on pretty even footing.  The only remotely dominant side he’s seen from you is when you took those christmas pictures months ago. 

“That so babygirl?” He looks up from his coffee mug with a lustful fire burning behind his eyes. 

You shrug trying to play it off. 

“Don't be so modest noona. You blow my fucking mind every time you take charge or play teacher.” Kook winks sidelong, elbowing you gently. “Taehyungie can vouch for you too, I've seen him get more submissive for you, than anyone else.

Tae shrugs into himself covering his face in embarrassment. 

“Well, babygirl, perhaps we can play tonight, if you're up for it.”

“I think a better question is, are you ready to let me take control... oppa?” 

You bait him, feeling your brat side creeping out.  There's a collective soft groan and you shift to a more confident position in your chair. You look down your nose at Yoongi, watching him bite his lip and tick his head to the side.