Stylist Noona Pt 53 (Stress Relief)( fluff and multiple short smuts)

This is kind part 2 of 2 with "V live? At This Hour?!" being part 1, it was just far too long to be all one chapter.

----------

"Aw I'm sorry," Jin tucks your messy hair behind your ear. It's so early you haven't even brushed it.

"Tonight you should come sleep with me, I'll make sure you sleep well," Jungkook sneaks a hand around your waist snagging you away from Jin's gaze.

"Is that so?" You smirk at the maknae. His long hair fluffy and unkempt, detracts from the sexiness his words implied. "Don't you guys have another super long day?"

"Waiting didn't hurt last time did it?" He winks before releasing you to get his own coffee.

He's not wrong, that man in an endless energy source.

"Good morning, all." Namjoon calls cheerfully, greeting you with a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning Joonie, coffee?"

"Mm please!" He attacks the coffee like a man possessed, "iI's gonna be a long one today that's for sure!"

"Yeah, Hoseok makes us practice so much it hurts my feet," Jin complains.

"Tell me about it my back hurts so much already and its only the second day of prep," Joon says rubbing his lower back.

"Maybe I can rub your back later, if you'd like? " You slide a hand over his back squeezing each shoulder lovingly.

"Mm that would be really nice," He pulls you around to his chest so your mugs are the only things between you, "I'll repay the favor of course."

His voice dropped to a deep whisper and ran shivers down your spine.

You can't help but feel guilty though. You had already talked to Jungkook about sleeping with him tonight, and now you're flirting so openly with Namjoon.

You clear your throat and back away to avoid making Jungkook feel abandoned, but when you turn around, he's already left the room.

How do you decide between two of seven men, it's like trying to choose your favorite character when you love them all.

"Kookie?" You knock on his door.

You decided to go see him now, maybe have some fun before he goes to work. That way you wont feel as guilty if you sleep with Joon tonight. At least that's what you hope.

You can hear the shower running, and invite yourself in, quietly locking the door behind you.

Faint hums drift through the door, and steam sneaks out at the bottom.

Ever so quietly you turn the handle and peer into the clouded room. Just like his sex, he likes his showers hotter than hell and steamy as fuck.

You can see his silhouette behind the fogged glass wall and you close the door behind you. Taking care not to make a sound you tiptoe to the shower and strip down to your bare skin. Taking a quick peak in the mirror, you check your appearance, grimacing at the tangled hair mess. You do your best to smooth it down before making your grand entrance.

Sliding back the rolling glass you slip into the shower unnoticed. Jungkook is vigorously shampooing hair and does not register the new guest in his shower. The water runs down his chest and you follow the drips all the way down to what you want most. He stands under the rain head to wash all of the soap out of his hair, then pats at the wall blindly searching for a washcloth.

He finds the washcloth and starts to wipe off his face. That is your cue to move in closer until you're barely inches from him.

Before he can take the cloth away from his face you mold your hand to his torso making him gasp. He shudders when you run your fingernails down the skin, to barely an inch from his cock which is now well on its way to being very hard.