Stylist Noona Pt 69 (Say Thank You)(Smut x2 final edition)

"Whoa," You breathe blinking stars out of your eyes when you finally break apart. For a second his kiss made you forget your own name.

"You are amazing y/n, you're so good at that." He hums praise grabbing your scrubbie and some of your new soap.

"Apparently I do my best work in the shower." He giggles with you before pressing the new cold soap into the small of your back.

You gasp a bit at the cold, but he lathers quickly and warms you. A fresh honeysuckle scent fills the room as the bubbles build around your body. Jungkook hums pleasantly in your ear as his hands work up and down your sides.

"You can rinse off now baby." You step back into the warm water and let it wash away all of the suds and remnants of cum.

"This soap smells so good, thank you for my christmas present." You flash him a smile.

"Of course, your skin is too beautiful for that old cheap soap you used." He gestures to your old dove bar.

"Hey!" You protest, "There's nothing wrong with cheaper soap!" Despite yourself, you feel a little defensive because at a point in your life not very long ago, that cheap soap was all you could afford.

"I didn't mean anything by that, I'm just saying, now we are here to spoil you like you deserve." Pulling you into his toned chest with a smile.

"Well, I do appreciate it, very much."

After lunch you do your best to scoop up all of the presents and take them to your room.

Heaving them on the bed, you begin sorting and finding home for each thing.

"Knock knock!" Joon pops his head in."

"Whats up?"

"Well I was just coming to see if maybe I could help you put ink in your new pens. Looks like you're busy though, it doesn't have to be now."

"Oh, no! We can do that now, I just need to put this away." You put the sweater from Tae in the dresser.

Joon plops down on the bed and grabs the pens and notebook from the side table. Crawling onto the bed you settle next to him and help uncase the pens and ink.

"So we actually don't have to worry about the really complicated stuff yet." He says after examining one of the ink cartridges, "This one you can just put straight into the pen. Once it runs out, we'll have to use this little syringe thing to put more in. I'll still show you how to open the pen."

You watch as he pulls on one metal slider and pushes another until the writing nib slides out and onto the bed spread. Then he puts in the ink cartridge and puts the top back on.

"Tada!"

"I'm definitely going to need your help when it runs out, I just watched you do that whole thing. I'm so lost."

"That's okay, I'm sure you'll pick it up quickly once you try it a few times."  You appreciate his faith in you to be independent, but sometimes you do like needing them.

"So it's ready to write now?" You ask excitedly. Namjoon nods and hands you the notebook opened to the first page. "..... what do i write??"

"Anything you want, your thoughts, feelings. Some people write down their dreams, yannow, whatever comes to mind." He presses a kiss to your temple and something comes to mind.

'Namjoon is a good kisser' You scribble down, making sure he has time to read it. He chuckles next to you before planting another kiss to your cheek.