Stylist Noona Pt 47 (Just to Make Sure)(fluffy angst)

Your eyes feel so heavy, you wish you would have taken that second cup of coffee that Jin offered. Stuffing your carry on into the overhead compartment you plop down into your seat with the rest of the staff.

"Noona?" A voice whispers, making your eyes snap open. As soon as your head hit the back of the seat you were out like a light.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" You furrow your brow against the harsh light, squinting to see the man crouched beside you. His mask is pulled high and his bucket hat is low to avoid being recognized.

"Nothing Noona, its okay. I was just gonna invite you back to sit with us. But I'll let you sleep."

"No its okay, I can come." You follow as Jungkook's leads you back to the boys private area.

"Jagiya! Here!" Jimin pats the cushion next to him.

"Nooo I wanted her to sit with meee," Taehyung whines tugging on your sleeve.

"Noona, who do you want to sit with?"

"Well, um.." Their eager eyes stare up at you. All you can think about is how much you want to go back to bed. "I'll sit with anyone who doesn't mind me sleeping through the entire flight."

Of course none of them protest to letting you sleep.

"Gai bai bo?" You decide to let them dual it out instead of making a choice.

Namjoon wins the rock paper scissors, and you cuddle up with him, he leans the seat back as far as it will go. His chest is so warm and soft and his arm around you is so comforting and...

"Is she asleep already?"

Namjoon nods pulling your sleeping form closer.

Joons cologne greets you coming out of your sleep, the warm spicy smell is so inviting. On a usual day at least.

Your stomach turns and twists in knots, but maybe it's just from the way your neck has been for the last, who knows how long. You sit up rolling your neck from side to side trying to shake off the unease.

Joonie is still asleep the same for Yoongi. Jungkook, Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung are watching a movie with headphones in. Jin seems to be immersed in his phone, probably playing games or what not.

You get up to stretch your legs and grab some water.

Jin seems to notice your grimace from nausea as you stand up. He gets up quickly coming to you, holding out a hand to steady you.

His eyes study you as you take his arm stepping over Namjoon. Your head is swimmy and pounding at the same time.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks, pressing his other hand to your temple. "You look pale."

"I'm fine, I just need some water."

"Okay, you sit here, I'll get you some water."

You rest a few seats away from the boys watching the movie while Jin runs to get two arms full of snacks and a bottle of water for you.

"Eat, please... you... now don't take this the wrong way, but, you look sick. Are you sure you're feeling okay?"

"Jin I swear, I just need some water, it would be nice to get some air but yannow." You gesture to the window behind you, noting only clouds and blue sky.

You rake your eyes over the different snack bags but you couldn't feel anymore opposed to eating. The water is refreshing at the least, but you don't feel much better. This isn't what the boys need right now, they should be resting, not taking care of you.