Stylist Noona Pt 51(Unexpected) (soft angst/ rough smutt)

As you're cleaning yourself up for the day ahead the house phone rings, and is quickly picked up by someone downstairs. Paying little attention to the phone, and more to the details of your winged eyeliner, you get on with getting dressed and ready.

There is a knock at your door as you're pulling on a soft t-shirt to go with your short shorts.

"Come in," You call over your shoulder.

"Hey baby," Tae's warm voice greets you. "Do you have any plans today?"

"No.. not that I can think of... could you help me with this?" You hold out a necklace you had been struggling to latch.

"Okay well.." He pauses letting his voice fall "The um.."

"Is there something wrong?" You turn around, letting the necklace fall onto the floor.

"Well, i don't- um- it's hard to-" His eyes roam the room refusing to meet yours.

Gently cupping his face you bring him to look in your eyes.

"What's wrong?"

He breathes in very deeply, before speaking.

"The doctor's office called.."

Your heart skips a beat and sinks to the bottom of your stomach.

"What did they say? Am I pregnant??" Your mind races. What if you are pregnant, who's the father? Will the company be upset and make you go away? Will the guys even want me here anymore?

"They just said they needed to come back and speak with you today.. They weren't allowed to tell us anything else." Tae's voice is almost to muffled to hear

It feels like your world has gone into slow motion, the room spins and every noise sounds like it in a vacuum. Your head feels light and your knees are weak. Unconsciously your hands reach out for Taehyung as you start crumbling to the floor.

In a heap on your knees, you sob harshly. Taehyung holds you protectively just letting you cry, rubbing occasional circles on your back.

"Whats wrong?! What happened!?" Yoongi asks, winded from rushing up the stairs.

You sob harder as his questions reopen the wound that hadn't even begun to heal.

Pressing a kiss to the top of your head, Tae gets up and takes Yoongi out in the hallway.

Through your distressed state you can hear bits of their conversation.

"-the doctor-

"What? Is she-?"

"-coming here later- wouldn't say over the phone-"

"Oh my god"

You had heard enough. Stumbling to your feet, you clamber into the bathroom and lock the door behind you.

*knock knock knock*

"Go away,"

"Y/n don't start that again," Yoongi's raspy voice scolds you through the thick wooden door, "You know what I've said about closing yourself off. Please come out."

Begrudgingly you open the door. Yoongi and Tae greet your tear stained face with tight hugs.

"I know why you are crying, but I don't want you to be afraid." Yoongi whispers, and Tae nods in agreement.

Their arms are comforting beyond belief, and they don't let go until you are sure you can be apart from them and not cry anymore.

The red puffiness of your eyes stings, but for now you are done crying.