Stylist Noona Pt 27 (Wow) (smut)

Taehyung stands up, eager at your suggestion, knocking his thighs into the edge of the table. His glass of water teaters and falls spilling the last few sips across the wooden table. You watch him as he stares down at the mess in front of himself.

"Look what you've done." You keep your tone steady and deep. "You've made a mess Taehyungie."

Strolling over to him you wind your fingers into his hair forcing him to sit back down, wincing when you tug harder at his roots.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll clean it up I-" You cut him of pressing your hand to his dick, his sweatpants showing how hard he was just from you tugging at his hair.

He moans at the new contact biting his lip to hold anything more back.

"No, we are going to go upstairs right now like I told you." You stare into his eyes, setting your face stern but yet seductive, Taehyung growing harder under your gaze.

Tae nods.

Taking your hands off of his crotch and out of his hair you point in the direction of the kitchen door, and he understands what you mean.

You make Tae walk in front of you the whole way to his room. Opening the door for you, he watches you intently, but you avoid his eyes walking straight ahead.

"Lock the door, and then get out either some handcuffs or one of your ties for me." You command from your perch on his dresser.

He does as you say, moving about his room quickly. From a drawer next to you he pulls out two pairs of shiny metal and cuffs that clink together melodically.

You hold out your hand receiving them, and setting them next to you. Uncrossing your legs you gently pull Tae by his chin to stand between them. You soften your face to him wrapping your other arm around his neck, still holding his chin between your thumb and forefinger. He leans in removing the space between you, the second your lips meet his a wild fire of passion begins. You suck and bite at each others lips, hands roaming edges and curves, breathing heavy and sporatic.

You push him back gasping for air, giving him a devilish smirk with an added evil glint in your eyes, that make him shudder.

"Clothes off and get on the bed." You order him. Crossing your arms over your chest you watch Tae undresses. First his shirt, then his sweatpants, then finally to his boxers. He groans quietly as the elastic presses into him as they slide off, his erection springing up freed from the fabric.

Fully undressed Taehyung now sits on his bed waiting for your next instructions.

Hopping off of the dresser, pulling the handcuffs with you dangling them both from a single finger, staring Tae down. You sway your hips with each step until you are within reach of the naked man.

"Lay down. Head on your pillow, and hands above your head." You whisper in his ear, again receiving a shudder. Taehyung lays down fully stretched out, as you clamp his wrists to each bedpost, latching them tightly to ensure no escape is possible. Pressing a quick kiss to Tae's lips you step back from the bed pulling off your lacy bra, and pushing the silky shorts down your legs, leaving yourself completely exposed.

"Damn." Tae rolls his eyes at you. " you're so beautiful baby."

His deep velvety voice threatens to make you weak, and submissive to him, but the way his cock is stood straight as a flagpole helps you dismiss that feeling quickly, hardening your resolve.

Without a word you kneel onto the bed straddling Tae's stomach, running your nails all over his chest leaving soft red lines in their wake.

"You like what you see?" You tease, having been watching his eye locked on your body, and his mouth slightly agape.

"Mmm I do, you looked really good in those," He nods towards where you had left the lingerie,"but you look even better now."

As hard as you are trying to remain cool and un-bothered his words make you blush. But you must stay strong!

"If you like it now just keep watching... oh that's right-" You purr-"you like to watch don't you? That's awfully dirty Taehyungie."

Taehyung gives a groan letting you know your teasing hit its mark, but now it's time to start the little show you have planned.

Standing up on your knees hovering slightly above his chest, you let your fingers drift between your legs. Knowing you are plenty wet already, you take your fingers and swipe up your pussy, holding the two fingers apart for Tae to see the sticky liquid stringing between them. He groans again, louder and longer this time, squeezing his eyes shut,

You put your fingers back to your clit massaging it is tight fast circles, feeling the heat coil in your stomach you let your eyes close as well. There's no need to make sure Tae is watching, because from the whimpers coming from his mouth and his body squirming under yours, it's obvious he already is.

"Taehyung," you moan softly.

Curses meet your breathy moans, encouraging you to keep going.

"Cum for me baby." Taehyung's prodding helps build the tension.

You move your fingers faster, dedicated to getting yourself off right in front of Taehyung. Well right above him actually. More moans fall from your mouth, and you press your hand into Tae's chest steadying yourself. Your movement desperate and fast until you bring yourself to the edge. Your body shakes and your legs get weak dropping you down onto Tae's stomach.

"Wow."

"Oh baby, don't say wow, we aren't done yet."

Regaining your strength like a second wind, you move back over Tae's hips aligning his cock to your pussy giving him no warning before slamming down on to him. The cum from your previous orgasm gives him delicious friction, and lack there of.

You move slowly at first circling your hips, grinding his tip in to the amazing spot near your cervix that he found for you.

"Ah shit, I'm already close." He warns you, his breath catching in his chest as you bounce on him. Your boobs bounce pleasantly as you move, truly providing an eye catching show

"I know, you were practically covered in precum Taehyungie." You tease again speeding up your bounces, digging your nails into his chest and sides.

Taehyung's deep moans, the sound of skin slapping, and lewd squelching sounds fills up the room.

He wasn't exaggerating, you could already feel him pulsing and twitching inside you. His arms strain against the handcuffs, desperate to touch you. You could guess how much he would love to grip your ass, or play with your boobs right now, but being in complete control is far too much fun.

"Fuck I'm gonn-" Tae starts, cutting himself off with a staccatoed moan, his voice breaking like radio static.

His cum and yours trickle down his cock pooling on his stomach, which is heaving from the sudden rush.

"Can I say it now?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First smut where (Y/N) is dominant, it was really fun to write!

As always I hope you enjoyed the read and come back for more, i update every few days, so there's always something new to read!