Stylist Noona Pt 7 (Kitten)(smut)

"What the hell?" 

You look around the room extremely confused, this isn't the room you remember falling asleep in....

"Good morning kitten" A shirtless Namjoon sings backing through the doorway with a tray of toast and orange juice occupying his hands. "Did you sleep well?'

"Uhm Namjoon, how did I get here... and where is here?" Sitting up look at him, his coffee eyes glinting in the sunlight that comes through the curtains.

"Well, you ended up falling asleep on the couch, and since it was after midnight, So I brought you up here to sleep. You snortle, its adorable!" He explains crawling back into bed with you placing the tray between the two of you.

"Well.. I did sleep pretty well.... Can I ask you something?" He nods taking a bite of toast, chewing with a dorky adorable smile. "Well it's less of a question, more of a- okay that doesn't matter. I know it was you in the bathroom with me the first night..." 

He swallows and smirks. 

"I know, I stood so you could see me in the mirror on purpose. It took you forever to figure it out!" You roll your eyes playfully at his remarks.

"Hey, I was drunk as fuck, I don't know what Hobi gave me in the second drink, but it was strong for sure." You munch down on a piece of toast, pouting visibly.

"You're so cute (Y/N)" Namjoon cups your face in his hands pulling you in for a long sweet kiss. His tongue grazing your bottom lip begging for entrance, you open your mouth to him, tongues mingling. Open mouth kisses on tv tend to gross you out, but with Namjoon, it was different, you like it a lot. Moving your head from side to side, like you can't get enough of each other.

"Mmm I could kiss you forever kitten." Namjoon hums between the sloppy kisses

"Mm is kissing all you want, or would you like something more?" Your hand drags down his chest to his pants, "Mm Namjoon, already so hard for me?"

"You're just too beautiful, and call me daddy, okay kitten?"

"Okay daddy." You wink pushing the tray onto a bedside table then crawling on top of him, his hands squeeze your ass making you giggle, but you gasp when he smacks your left cheek, followed by the right. You scoot back to straddle his knees unbuttoning his pants, kissing him deeply in the process, groaning into the kiss at your success. Pulling down his pants and boxers to his thighs, to find his cock standing at attention.

You spit on your hands, like you had done for Hoseok, pumping him slowly studying his reactions to your touch, his head tips back against the headboard.

Without a warning you take his tip in your mouth swirling your tongue, his moans assure you he enjoys it very much. His moans, and the way his hand is tangled in your hair down at the roots like he is holding on for dear life.

You bob your head going as far down as you can without choking, using your hands to take care of whatever you can't fit in your mouth, curses irrupt from his lips.

"Fuuuck kitten that feels so good..." His hand slightly pushing you to take more, and dammit if you weren't gonna try your best. But your jaw ached and you couldn't take him in any further, you push against his thighs and he lets you up inhaling deeply.

"Sorry Namjo- I mean daddy, I can't take more than that".

"That's okay kittens, it felt so good anyways, and there is more than one way to skin a cat, figuratively speaking." He winks at you wiping away some spit off of your chin with his thumb, his other hand pulling at the bottom of your silky blue nighty. You pull it up....

"God dammit, Hoseok still has my underwear in his pocket!!!" You curse Hobi from across the house.

"Mm that's alright with me." Namjoon flips you under him, pushing his pants off completely, "You ready kitten?"
You nod in response, practically begging him with your eyes.

He steadies himself with his hand, the other stroking your cheek softly. It hurts as he pushes in making you wince, he pauses letting you adjust before moving again.

"Ah daddy" You moan encouraging him. His thrusts not very deep, but he knows where to angle to hit your g-spot the first time, and every time after that, in the bottom of your stomach, the coil starts to wind up. "I'm already so close!"

"Cum kitten." Namjoons commanding voice pushes you over the edge seeing white as you come down from your high, but he doesn't stop, pounding into you all the way now. You struggle to hold back screams of pleasure biting the back of your hand to silence yourself, it is quickly ripped away and pinned above your head on the mattress meeting your other hand there.

"Come on, moan for me." The dominant man says prompting you to spill the moans you're holding back, and you let them free.

You feel a second orgasm not far away, just as you are about to say something Namjoon kisses your lips, your moans turn into hums. His cock twitches with the tongue tangling kiss letting you know he is close too. He speeds up, hitting your g-spot over and over and you are cumming all over again, riding you through your high, finally spilling hot liquid into you with a loud groan.

"Woah," he gasps for breath, laying on the bed next to you looking at each other with satisfied grins spread across your faces.

"I didn't know I could cum twice so close together, wow." Your chest heaving. "What should we do now? We've got the rest of the day ahead of us."

" I don't know now. Honestly, I had everything planned out, it was supposed to be a really nice romantic day. We were gonna have breakfast, then I'd surprise you with going to the zoo, then out for a lunch then back here, but you just had to look all cute and fuckable so early in the morning." Clearly disappointed, you boop his nose hoping to cheer him. The boop has no effect.

"Hey Joonie?" You call, the nickname earns a baby smile, "I'd still love to go to the zoo if you want..."

His eyes light up at your proposal, jumping up suddenly, Namjoon runs to the bathroom, turns on the shower, and runs back to peek at you.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Let's get ready to go!!!" His excitement showing a clear difference between Namjoon, and Joonie, the baby boy who likes the zoo. You honestly didn't know which was better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to cut this chapter in half or else it would take 5 years to read