Stylist Noona Pt 8 (The Zoo)(fluff/angst)

You hurry to your own shower, making sure to lock the door this time, to ensure no unexpected visitors.

After your shower you pick out a pair of denim shorts, a grey button down tucking a corner into the shorts, and a pair of white trainers.

You put your hair into a loose pony, and keep your makeup simple, checking in the mirror one last time, then going down to meet Joonie in the living room

"Oo are you going out? You look so cute" You blush at Tae's compliments.

"Yeah we are going to the zoo, it shou-"

"The zoo!!!" A yell comes from the kitchen, Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin come around the corner. " can we come too?

"Uh I don't-" You get cut off again.

"If they are going, I want to go tooo!" Tae whines.

Jungkook who has been listening to music takes a headphone out.

"What's going on?" He looks around very confused.

"We are going to the zoo apparently." Yoongi says finally showing the most adorable gummy smile.

"Guys I don't know if Namjoon meant ALL of us..." all of their faces fall. You look at each one of them your heart panging with guilt to see each pitiful face. And then there is Kookie, his lip pouted, looking ready to cry. These grown men pouting over the zoo. You roll your eyes.

"Okay, Okay." Mentally scolding yourself for becoming a softy, "I'll talk to Namjoon." They begin to cheer as Namjoon comes in startled by the noise level.

"What are they so happy about?" He asks you, apparently the only sane looking person in the room at the moment.

"They all want to go to the zoo too" You explain with a huff, the cheering is replaced by the same pouty faces they had given you. There's no way puppy eyes and frowns will wear down Namjoon he's gotta be used to it by now, you reason.

"Fine, get in the car." His words surprise you, your jaw drops. 

"He just gives I like that?" You think.
I guess we are ALL going to the zoo. You know deep inside you are happy all of you are going.

"Ahh noona look at the baby polar bear!!!!!" Jungkook's cute voice calling out to you, jabbing a finger into the glass.

"No, come look at the penguins with me!!" Jimin pulls at your arm.

"(Y/N)-ah come here, the parrot is talking with me!" Hoseok squawks at the bird jokingly.

"Hey (Y/-"

"WHAT? What do you want from me?? I'm only one person!" You shout at the boys, not one of them in particular, just finally fed up getting pulled in seven directions all at once.